PDA

View Full Version : JO Sports - Video

intheminors
01-25-2010, 03:07 PM
I went to JO Sports website today. I found a new video in the upper right hand corner (well, it was new to me... I unsubscribed from their newsletter from my personal & work e-mails in early December).

I found it interesting that Jarrod is interviewed about Minnesota Vikings game-worn jerseys. I found it more interesting that he said "My office stinks."

Since I know that GUU is in a partnership with JO, I'll simply say... I agree.

Kyle

indyred
01-25-2010, 03:11 PM
That is a great video. I love seeing behind scene stuff like that. I love the quote on how they keep the essence of the game in the jersey. I wish all teams kept them unwashed like JO does with teams they deal with. It is great for collectors to photomatch and adds value to the jersey. A little stinky jersey never hurt anyone.

Manram
01-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Sweet video

legaleagle92481
01-26-2010, 10:00 AM
JO is seriously the best company out there today. Yes their prices are a bit high on some items but you know your getting the real deal each and everytime and they give you multiple photos and an in depth description of their items. I also like how most of the jerseys are unwashed showing good to tremendous use. I am a Jets fanatic and I am thrilled that they have made Jets jerseys available to the collecting public I wish someone had done it years ago. As I have posted before I am down on NFL Auctions and am unlikely to buy from them again because of all the errors they make, the bidding practices they allow and the way they do not give you a good picture or description of the items they sell so I am glad JO is out there.