PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 1969 Senators Cap

cohibasmoker
01-24-2010, 08:50 AM
I am looking for a 1969 era Washington Senators cap that was made by Wilson. The cap must be free of MOTH holes and in decent shape. If any member has such a animal, I'm willing to pay $200.00 for it. I'll also pay PayPal fees and shipping.

I can be contacted at flaa1a@comcast.net

Thanks,

Jim

Larry Pelliccioni
01-26-2010, 09:51 AM
May I just compliment the originator of this thread and I only wish I had the item he is looking for.
I have been a longtime collector with a fairly extensive collection and rarely do I see wanted ads posted so well with a succinct description of what he is looking for, what he is willing to pay (including the inclusion of paypal fees and shipping) along with a photo of exactly the item he seeks.
Kudos to you cohibasmoker and I hope that you find what your looking for.
Larry Pelliccioni
larry@theclassicstuff.com

cjw
01-26-2010, 10:02 PM
May I just compliment the originator of this thread and I only wish I had the item he is looking for.
I have been a longtime collector with a fairly extensive collection and rarely do I see wanted ads posted so well with a succinct description of what he is looking for, what he is willing to pay (including the inclusion of paypal fees and shipping) along with a photo of exactly the item he seeks.
Kudos to you cohibasmoker and I hope that you find what your looking for.
Larry Pelliccioni
larry@theclassicstuff.com

IOt wasn't really succinct, as he didn't state that he wanted a red hat, as opposed to the suggested blue one.

Larry Pelliccioni
01-27-2010, 06:19 AM
IOt wasn't really succinct, as he didn't state that he wanted a red hat, as opposed to the suggested blue one.
Hence the photo, it looks red to me!
Larry Pelliccioni

cjw
01-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Hence the photo, it looks red to me!
Larry Pelliccioni

I was just poking fun (mean't to add a smiling face icon).

cohibasmoker
01-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Well, this one worked out OK. It's not the best example I've ever seen but I'll take it. See my next thread for another item I'm looking for.

Jim