PDA

View Full Version : Jacoby Ellsbury & Dustin Pedroia bats Doug Mientkiewicz Red Sox bats

danrosquete@hotmail.com
01-23-2010, 05:15 PM
For sale are the following three bats:

Jacoby Ellsbury game used 09 Rawlings. Bat shows tremendous use. Has some dead wood on the back of the barrel. Again the bat is pounded in fact he uses it so much his name is hard to read. Again the bat is hammered with blue transfer marks, his name on knob, finger prints, mota stick and the works. Asking $400 or best offer

Jacoby Ellsbury Mothers day bat. 09 signature model x bat. Asking $150

Dustin Pedroia 09 game used RAWLINGS bat. I understand that most collectors will be suprised by this as he predominately uses Louisville Slugger bats. Having that been aid this bat has all his characteristics. Perfect tar, number on knob and yes seem impressions suggesting that he did actually take some swings with this bat. I have searched the internet and have been unable to find a photo of him using Rawlings. I did not however watch every 09 at bat from him so I cant say it was or was not used in the game but I can say that the bat came directly from the sox clubhouse and is 100 percent a Pedroia bat with his characteristics. Asking $450 do to the fact its not a Louisville. I will also accept best offers.

Also decided to sell my 2004 Doug Mientkiewicz game used 2004 Red Sox bat. Truly a rare bat from the magical 2004 season. Everything you expect from a Mientkiewicz bat and yes its a Red Sox bat. Truly rare and thus asking $425 or best offer

Heres some pictures. More available on Requests

danrosquete@hotmail.com
01-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Pink Mother's Day bat has been sold..Thanks