PDA

View Full Version : My Game Used And Autograph Collection For Sale-hollywood And Sports

jobathenut
01-23-2010, 04:48 AM
I have the following items for sale from my collection......All items were bought by me to be part of the collection for years i have been putting together.....i will list if the items came with a coa when i bought them and of course will include it...............britney spears owned and worn and signed new york yankees hat-comes with a coa-$250.........charles johnson game used and signed cracked bat-was told it's from his arizona fall league before his rookie season-$50......phil nevin game used and signed cracked bat-was told it was from his arizona fall league before his rookie season-$50.....................steve young full size hall of fame helmet signed with a "hof" inscription-comes with coa-$130.....................gary sheffield baseball-comes with glass case and a coa-$100..............luke walton pair of game used and both signed los angeles shoes from the 2006/07 season-comes with coa-$160.....................mike tyson signed boxing glove-comes with coa-$210.................kobe bryant signed 2004 nba all star game basketball(souviner type and not game used) comes with coa-$300...................kobe bryant signed 8x10 (old #8 jersey)los angeles lakers-comes with coa-$80...................shaquille o'neal signed los angeles lakers 8x10-$50................deion sanders plaque with dallas cowboys signed 8x10-with a coa and a signed braves baseball card...................nolan ryan texas rangers famous signed "bloody lip" 11x14-comes with coa -$160.............................I am only doing shipping in the usa and payment by postal money order only............Please "pm" if you are interested or have any questions or want to see pictures......thanks