PDA

View Full Version : Paging legaleagle92481...

jhunt28
01-22-2010, 11:23 AM
legaleagle92481 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/member.php?u=4978)

Let me know if you're around??? Needed to see if you wanted to go through with that swap.

legaleagle92481
01-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Sorry about that I meant to get back to you. I want to hold off to see what happens with the playoffs. If they win the Super Bowl I am not trading a Super Bowl season jersey of a pro bowl player even if it is for a jersey of that same player from another year. At the rate the Jets win the Super Bowl the ones from this year would command quite the premiumn and I would want it as a keepsake from it anyway.

jhunt28
01-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Sorry about that I meant to get back to you. I want to hold off to see what happens with the playoffs. If they win the Super Bowl I am not trading a Super Bowl season jersey of a pro bowl player even if it is for a jersey of that same player from another year. At the rate the Jets win the Super Bowl the ones from this year would command quite the premiumn and I would want it as a keepsake from it anyway.

Very interesting...well, I almost hope we don't trade a thing, because a Super Bowl is something I've been dreaming of for 30+ years now!!!!