PDA

View Full Version : Any contacts with the Bal. Ravens?

NYCrulesU
01-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Wondering in anyone here knows who to contact if I were intereted in Bal. Raven game used stuff. I've checked the obvious sites, dot coms and auction houses. I don't see any seller that seems to have a deal with the Ravens for their stuff.

Mulligans
01-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Not sure if this will help or not...I just bought a pair of Ray Rice Playoff Shoes from a guy on E-Bay (Gamegear 777). Lots of positive comments and one negative from folks on GUU. He says he knows Ray Rice in some capacity and here was a most recent response from him.

I work at NFL games around the country in different capacities. Most of the players give or throw away some of thier items after the games. Some of the players I know personally.

In Ray's case he didn't need the shoes anymore since his season was over.

I also try to include items from the game that you can't get anywhere else. In this case the game teams rosters given only to the media.

Also if you read some of the positive feedback from repeat customers speaks for itself.

Hope that helps...thanks.

- gamegear777

Good Luck!

legaleagle92481
01-23-2010, 01:35 AM
The Ravens do not seem to sell their stuff except for those NFL Auction sales a few years ago with the $3,500 Matt Stover jersey. To the best of my knowledge the only teams currently selling game used stuff to the public are the Titans and Chiefs online. The Eagles sell their game used footballs on their website as well but nothing else. The Vikings used to sell their stuff on their website but JO has taken that over. The Dolphins sell their stuff on NFL auctions almost every week and the Jets sell jerseys from years past on there. The Skins I believe sell stuff also.