PDA

View Full Version : Mark McGwire Autographed 583 HRs Ball

flota89
01-20-2010, 08:51 PM
I have for sale a ball signed by Mark McGwire in black pen on the sweetspot. Inscribed is "583 HRs". This autographed was received by my brother. Included are pictures of the ball, my winter warm up pass, and the only picture he could get of Mark signing during the short time he signed. I am asking $500 for the ball. Any questions can be emailed to flotaboys@hotmail.com. Thanks!

panthrotc
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
500$ ??

my friend, this is not 2004. It is 2010. 500 For a mcgwire signed baseball regardless of the inscription is non existant.

panthrotc
01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
and by the way, it is NOT good to handle the ball the way you do. Over time oils from your hands will yellow the ball. ALWAYS try to handle the ball by the threads.

jobathenut
01-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Panthrotc-What's the point of your post.Just to be mean.Because if it was well you sure did it.I mean it makes no sense to me to say comments like this.What does this person selling the ball for this price have to do with you.You should be able to post things for sale on here without having people saying things like this.The person can sell whatever for whatever they want-(well up to the limit of $500 on here).And they think that ball is worth $500.They can ask for that and should be able to without being called out like you just did.And just saying "my friend" does not give you a free pass to be rude like this.I think it is totally uncalled for.:mad:
500$ ??

my friend, this is not 2004. It is 2010. 500 For a mcgwire signed baseball regardless of the inscription is non existant.

flota89
01-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Thank you jobathenut, I agree with you. Thanks for sticking up for me. I just put a price that I was told would be a good price by a McGwire expert for this ball. I will of course consider all offers, so anyone can feel free to email me an offer. To panthrotic, like parents say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thanks!

panthrotc
01-20-2010, 11:51 PM
i was not trying to be mean. I have been collecting his autographs since 1990. I have over 200 signatures of him. No expert , if they were one would say there is a market rate of 500$ for a single signed ball. Because there is not one. And i was just giving a tip on how to handle a signed baseball. Unless you want a nice yellowed ball in a couple years, then by all means, Palm that ball. No disrespect . Just saying. 500$ for a mcgwire signed ball with an inscription is non existant.

flota89
01-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Now looking for $425 for the ball.