PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thank you to Markize..

2000mvpfan
01-20-2010, 05:08 PM
..For a great late '90's Giambi Glomar gamer.Really nice,seldom seen model...I appreciate your patience and willingness to part with the bat,Mark!
Thanks again!

Joe

jobathenut
01-20-2010, 07:06 PM
2000mvpfan-Could you email me some pictures of it.As i love looking at your giambi collection.I guess i am living my giambi game used collection dream threw you.thanks:)
..For a great late '90's Giambi Glomar gamer.Really nice,seldom seen model...I appreciate your patience and willingness to part with the bat,Mark!
Thanks again!

Joe

allstarsplus
01-20-2010, 07:28 PM
What is great about Mark is that he is an amazing person! I didn't know he sold stuff......maybe he would sell me a couple of Soriano items!

2000mvpfan
01-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Joba-
I'll post pics of a couple new Giambi items I got later on tonite..
Andrew-
Ironically,it was thanks to Soriano that I got the Giambi bat-It was in a lot of 3 bats that included a HAMMERED Soriano that Mark won from Hunt's.Great bat and I'm extremely happy with it.

Joe

RobSteinmetz
01-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Nice thread. Mark is one of the best guys in the hobby...period.

jobathenut
01-20-2010, 10:12 PM
2000mvpfan-Oh goody something to look forward to.:)
Joba-
I'll post pics of a couple new Giambi items I got later on tonite..
Andrew-
Ironically,it was thanks to Soriano that I got the Giambi bat-It was in a lot of 3 bats that included a HAMMERED Soriano that Mark won from Hunt's.Great bat and I'm extremely happy with it.

Joe

markize
01-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Joe, Rob, Andrew, THANKS for the kind words! VERY much appreciated.

Joe,

glad you like the bat. it fits your collection much better than mine, and now it has a happy home! you were very easy to deal with, and it was my pleasure.

Andrew,

I'm guessing by the time my daughter is ready for college, I my need to sell a few things off, although I'm hoping the TAP 529 account I'm dumping $$ into prevents that. It would be hard to improve on a sweet Soriano collection like yours!!

Mark