PDA

View Full Version : MeiGray

sportscentury
01-20-2010, 01:54 PM
I have not publicly praised MeiGray in a while...and today feel compelled to do so once again. In every major aspect I can think of, MeiGray continues to stand alone at the top of our hobby. Their products, authentication, and service are simply incomparable. Thanks again to Barry and company for setting the proper standard in the game worn industry.

[Please note that I have no financial interest in MeiGray, nor do I have any relationship with the company other than being a repeat (and consistently happy) customer.]

pungent
01-20-2010, 02:00 PM
what was the recent acquisition, if we don't mind asking?

otismalibu
01-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Yeah, but they should really spell it Meigrey, with all those Canadian hockey sweaters. :)

ivo610
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Im not a big fan of their website as it seems half their items dont have pictures. I will have to try them though sometime.

gingi79
01-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Remember when people involved in sales, smiled because they knew a positive attitude led to positive results? When dealing with a company involved integrity and customer service was what you received, not what a company called the rude person you spoke to?

Yes Barry and his crew are the pinnacle. See a jersey you may be interested in? Email them, call them, fax them, send a carrier pigeon, smoke signals, Pony Express, they will get back to you with detailed pictures, honest description of wear and a smile.

I have never had a bad thing to say about Rob or Carrie or Stu. And if you ignore the fact Barry roots for the worst team in hockey, he's not bad either!

jobathenut
01-20-2010, 07:13 PM
sportscentury-AMEN,I am right there with you as i think meigray are the best in the buinsess.Now i have not done that much buisness with them as i have only bought one jersey from them.And my brother just bought a jersey from them.Both troy riddle jerseys-my brothers favorite hockey player.But to me even though they might be a little spendy they sure are willing to work with you on that.And as in the case of troy riddle.If you are looking for a minor league hockey jersey the program they have with the majors the ahl etc is the best.They have alot of hard to find jerseys,especially cause they are from minor hockey teams.I mean they had several of his jerseys.Well now they only have one and we are working on getting that.But anyway,i am right with you in saying that meigray you are nothing but class!!!!:)
I have not publicly praised MeiGray in a while...and today feel compelled to do so once again. In every major aspect I can think of, MeiGray continues to stand alone at the top of our hobby. Their products, authentication, and service are simply incomparable. Thanks again to Barry and company for setting the proper standard in the game worn industry.

[Please note that I have no financial interest in MeiGray, nor do I have any relationship with the company other than being a repeat (and consistently happy) customer.]