PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers Autograph Collection-helmets,footballs,photos-

jobathenut
01-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Hi there-I know these are not game used or baseball items.But wanted to see if any steeler fans on here might want my steelers signed collection.These are all from my personal steelers collection..........mini helmets-rocky bleier...duce staley...joey porter...chris fuamatumaofala...larry foote...kendrell bell...tommy maddox...matt bahr-$60 each...antwann randle el...heath miller...jack ham....hines ward-$100....santonio homes-$130...plaxico burress/danny farmer-$160.................footballs-james farrior...larry foote-$60 each...2004 team signed logo football with appox 19 players on it,including then rookie ben roethlisberger-signed during training camp before the season-$300.....................full hemets-james farrior super bowl xl logo black helmet with inscription-$160....jack lambert with 3 inscriptions-$250.............photos-8x10's-tommy maddox....mark bruner....bobby shaw....troy edwards.....chris fuamatumaofala-$30 each.....antwann randle el...joey porter "the sack"...james farrior "better run"...larry foote "sb xl"....james farrior "celebration"...joey porter-$60 each...hines ward-$100.............11x14-hines ward-$180........16x20-(2 different poses)joey porter-$80 each.........30x40-special and number limtited 2 of 2 jack lambert photo poster-$250...................Like i said all items were in my collection.I don't have coa for some of them,as sometimes i did'nt get one when i bought the item.I never intended to sell them and i am not really a coa person.So please ask any questions before saying you are going to buy a item.I am doing this in the usa only and postal money order only.I have included a picture to give you a idea of the collection.Please "pm" your email if you want pictures-thanks