PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Seitzer Wanted

Ozric
01-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Looking for any Kevin Seitzer game used gear. Please let me know if anyone picked anything up from the recent fanfest...

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

Ozric
06-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Long over due bump on this. I'd really like to find a nice fielders glove or even any autographed baseballs with unusual inscriptions or stats.

Thanks,

Tim

Ozric
07-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Anything out there...

Ozric
01-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Anything from the recent FanFest...

CampWest
01-31-2011, 10:24 AM
Anything from the recent FanFest...

I chatted with Seitzer a bit - he's always a really nice and friendly dude. Got my 1992 game used bat signed. Its a bit unique in that it is from 1991 and has "Kansas City Royals" on the barrel, but marked with his Brewers #20. He said he must've only taken a couple of his Royals' bats to Milwaukee and was frankly surprised that he had taken any much less that they survived.

Anyhow, keep this brief... At FanFest I saw a couple people buying coach worn jerseys from 2009-2010. At least one or two have hit ebay. Didn't see anything (besides my game used bat) from his playing career.

Check ebay for those coach worn jerseys... Good luck...

Ozric
01-31-2011, 12:09 PM
I chatted with Seitzer a bit - he's always a really nice and friendly dude. Got my 1992 game used bat signed. Its a bit unique in that it is from 1991 and has "Kansas City Royals" on the barrel, but marked with his Brewers #20. He said he must've only taken a couple of his Royals' bats to Milwaukee and was frankly surprised that he had taken any much less that they survived.

Anyhow, keep this brief... At FanFest I saw a couple people buying coach worn jerseys from 2009-2010. At least one or two have hit ebay. Didn't see anything (besides my game used bat) from his playing career.

Check ebay for those coach worn jerseys... Good luck...

Hey Wes, thanks for the info. I did see the jersey on Ebay. Funny about his Royals bat with his Brewers number. Not sure if it is the same one that you have, but I saw one on Ebay a while back but passed on it as I was looking for a true Royals bat. I have an Indians and a Brewers bat that are both pounded with tons of tar, but am still missing a Royals bat to go with them. I did pick up one of his Indians batting helmets that is covered in pine tar with the modified jaw guard a while back. I saw a Brewers like it as well and passed on it, but have been kicking myself ever since.

Tim

CampWest
01-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey Wes, thanks for the info. I did see the jersey on Ebay. Funny about his Royals bat with his Brewers number. Not sure if it is the same one that you have, but I saw one on Ebay a while back but passed on it as I was looking for a true Royals bat. I have an Indians and a Brewers bat that are both pounded with tons of tar, but am still missing a Royals bat to go with them. I did pick up one of his Indians batting helmets that is covered in pine tar with the modified jaw guard a while back. I saw a Brewers like it as well and passed on it, but have been kicking myself ever since.

Tim

I bought mine from another collector probably Spring of 2010. Didnt know it had the 20 on the knob until I received it. I did see another on ebay a while after that but like you passed on that one. The Royals Hall Of Fame display has a sweet Seitzer rookie bat that he used in his 6 for 6, 7RBI (or 8) game. I too am still looking for that quintissential Seitzer bat, but in the meantime I'm fine with my Brewer used bat.

dcgreg25
01-31-2011, 02:51 PM

Tim

Tim, I was bidding against you on the Indians helmet on ebay when it came up with the jaw guard, a nice piece!! Let me know if you ever decide to sell or trade the helmet or Indians bat.

Ozric
01-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Tim, I was bidding against you on the Indians helmet on ebay when it came up with the jaw guard, a nice piece!! Let me know if you ever decide to sell or trade the helmet or Indians bat.

Will do... Funny story as I bid on this when it was listed through American Memorabilia a few years ago, but dropped out when the bidding got stupid high. I was surprised to see it surface on Ebay when it did.

Thanks,

Tim

kcrhino
01-27-2012, 03:18 PM
I have an auto Kevin Seitzer LS C271 uncracked if you're interested.
kcrhino@verizon.net