PDA

View Full Version : Heads up everyone in the Atlanta area!!

kylehess10
01-15-2010, 09:12 PM
I went to the Braves Clubhouse Store today and they got in about 50 game worn hats from the end of the season. They have regular hats, alternate road hats, and home alternate hats. And the best part: THEY'RE DECENTLY PRICED!!

I got a Matt Diaz alternate road hat for $20. They have Chipper, Brian McCann, and Kawakami for $100 each. Tim Hudson for $50 (HEAVY use). Relief pitchers for $20 each. Coaches for $10. It's been almost 3 years since the Braves last sold game worn hats. They're rare to find when it comes to the Braves.

If anybody gets the Chipper hat, please let me know so I can keep track of who gets it. It's hard finding an authentic Chipper hat. I would've bought it but I could only afford the Diaz for $20.

If anybody is looking for a specific player, just ask, and I'll tell you if they had any. I remember most of the players that were available.

casmith12
01-18-2010, 08:35 PM
I went to the Braves Clubhouse Store today and they got in about 50 game worn hats from the end of the season. They have regular hats, alternate road hats, and home alternate hats. And the best part: THEY'RE DECENTLY PRICED!!

I got a Matt Diaz alternate road hat for $20. They have Chipper, Brian McCann, and Kawakami for $100 each. Tim Hudson for $50 (HEAVY use). Relief pitchers for $20 each. Coaches for $10. It's been almost 3 years since the Braves last sold game worn hats. They're rare to find when it comes to the Braves.

If anybody gets the Chipper hat, please let me know so I can keep track of who gets it. It's hard finding an authentic Chipper hat. I would've bought it but I could only afford the Diaz for $20.

If anybody is looking for a specific player, just ask, and I'll tell you if they had any. I remember most of the players that were available.
Thanks! I went today and i picked up a Chino Cadahia hat (bench coach) and a Nate Mclouth hat

kylehess10
01-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks! I went today and i picked up a Chino Cadahia hat (bench coach) and a Nate Mclouth hat

Do you remember how many hats were left?

I'm thinking about going back to get another cheap hat...like Soriano or Moylan.

jetersbatboy
01-18-2010, 08:50 PM
If anyone is going to the braves club house, love to pick up a chipper hat. Living in Hawaii, I don't think I'll be able to make the drive.
Thanks Scott

obpercent1
01-18-2010, 09:32 PM
If anyone is going to be going I would love to get a Derek Lowe hat if there is one available.
Thanks
Mike

kylehess10
01-18-2010, 09:45 PM
The Chipper hat was purchased by another forum member. I think I remember seeing a Lowe hat for $100

ryantex
01-18-2010, 10:38 PM
I spoke with them over the phone, and there is a Lowe cap. I think he told me it was $100. The guy over the phone told me that most of the caps don't show any use, but at least you know they're real.

kylehess10
01-18-2010, 10:48 PM
I spoke with them over the phone, and there is a Lowe cap. I think he told me it was $100. The guy over the phone told me that most of the caps don't show any use, but at least you know they're real.

He's right when it comes to the use. Most hats show light wear, but they sure do have a stinky smell to them :D

The Sunday alternate and road alternate hats showed the least amount of use while the regular hats showed the most. All hats are no doubt game worn though. None appeared game issued

stretch
01-18-2010, 11:12 PM
If I stop by tomorrow (I doubt I purchase any) I will try to post the ones that are left. I would expect most of the name players to be gone, including Tim Hudson, and the ones that show the most use. Oh well, worth a look since I was be in the area.

gingi79
01-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Kyle, if you ever want to move the hat, you know a guy with a collection it would fit nicely into......:D

OaklandAsFan
01-19-2010, 10:04 AM

Kyle could you pick up the Huddy hat if you happen to be at the store anytime soon and its still available?

kylehess10
01-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Kyle could you pick up the Huddy hat if you happen to be at the store anytime soon and its still available?

The soonest I plan on being in Atlanta again is most-likely Friday, but stretch said he might stop by today, so we'll see if he saw any Hudson's left. The one that I saw was for sure his pitching cap. Looked like atleast a few months worth of use.

Matt- I'm looking to keep it for now, but don't worry cuz if I ever decide to sell it, it's all yours!

stretch
01-19-2010, 08:42 PM
I went today and picked up two Tim Hudson hats. I'm A's fan, but Atlanta is the hometown team. There are still two Timmy's left, one in the standard Braves caps, and one in the alternate road (all blue). Pretty much all the hats are slightly used, nothing over the top, and the players numbers are written inside. No special wording!

There are a couple Brian McCann's left.

There are probably around five Kawakami's.

One Adam LaRoche.

One Nate Mclouth.

I believe two Derek Lowes.

And some relief pitchers.

I plan on going back tomorrow for the Hawks games, so if anyone would like for me to pick them up one contact me, but remember the cost for shipping, packaging, and any online payment fees.

shane c strickland @ gmail.com (put it all together)

kylehess10
01-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I went today and picked up two Tim Hudson hats. I'm A's fan, but Atlanta is the hometown team. There are still two Timmy's left, one in the standard Braves caps, and one in the alternate road (all blue). Pretty much all the hats are slightly used, nothing over the top, and the players numbers are written inside. No special wording!

There are a couple Brian McCann's left.

There are probably around five Kawakami's.

One Adam LaRoche.

One Nate Mclouth.

I believe two Derek Lowes.

And some relief pitchers.

I plan on going back tomorrow for the Hawks games, so if anyone would like for me to pick them up one contact me, but remember the cost for shipping, packaging, and any online payment fees.

shane c strickland @ gmail.com (put it all together)

Sounds like they sold about 50-60% of the hats they had. Did you get the Huddy hat that showed heavy use? That one was well worth the $50

stretch
01-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Sounds like they sold about 50-60% of the hats they had. Did you get the Huddy hat that showed heavy use? That one was well worth the $50

I have one that has some sweat stains that are visible from the outside. I was told someone purchases between 30-40 of them at one time.

kylehess10
01-19-2010, 10:23 PM
I have one that has some sweat stains that are visible from the outside. I was told someone purchases between 30-40 of them at one time.

hmmm....I wonder if it was somebody on the forum

And I think you picked up the Huddy hat I was looking at. It shows probably a few months of use. You got a good buy on that one.

stretch
01-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Here are the two Tim Hudson hats I purchased. Both have sweat stains and stink. I still have them in the Braves Clubhouse bag and when I opened the bag today to take pictures the smell hit me. Wow!

http://gi151.photobucket.com/groups/s156/N3GGHMPDWF/IMAGE_103.jpg

kylehess10
01-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Here are the two Tim Hudson hats I purchased. Both have sweat stains and stink. I still have them in the Braves Clubhouse bag and when I opened the bag today to take pictures the smell hit me. Wow!

http://gi151.photobucket.com/groups/s156/N3GGHMPDWF/IMAGE_103.jpg

lol....same thing has happened to me tons of times before. The smell just stays in those bags from the Clubhouse Store. My Matt Diaz hat didn't even have a lot of use yet still stunk up my bag

LAnselmo10
01-24-2010, 01:11 AM
kyle sweet pick ups do you know what hats are left?

kylehess10
01-25-2010, 12:13 PM
kyle sweet pick ups do you know what hats are left?

I'll be back in Atlanta again this week so I'll make a post with what's left.

Also, I just noticed some of the hats on eBay:

http://shop.ebay.com/superfuzzer/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340