PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush Hall of Fame Game Jersey on Ebay

game jersey
01-14-2010, 02:14 PM
new to the site, and was wondering if the reggie bush jersey from the hall of fame game seems legit. theres not much to go off of, but its something i am interested in. Thanks

mfsquirrelmaster
01-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. When referring to an auction it is very helpful to post a link as well.

tjm5711
01-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. When referring to an auction it is very helpful to post a link as well.

Ditto ! I looked briefly for the jersey in question and couldn't find it. Next time drag it over into your post. Welcome to the Forum.

game jersey
01-14-2010, 09:21 PM
sorry, didnt know if we are allowed to post auction links, here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Orlean-Saints-Reggie-Bush-HOF-Game-8-05-2007_W0QQitemZ220537661174QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_De faultDomain_0?hash=item335911a6f6

also dont know if the dealer is reliable.

legaleagle92481
01-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome. It might be helpful to go to JO Sports.com and compare the jersey in question with the two he has on there (they are both sold but as of yesterday he still had the pics and descriptions on there)

legaleagle92481
01-14-2010, 09:39 PM
As for the dealer I have never heard of him but he needs to get a spell check and to describe his auctions right he has so much irrelevant stuff in that listing about autographs. The pics are not the best I would request closeups of the different parts of the jersey and descriptions of the use. Then I would call Orenstein's office and see if you can verify if they sold such a jersey. You would be surprised how willing people are to help. The worst they can do is hang up or not return your call. You can probably google them and find a number you won't get Orenstein himself on the phone but a secretary or something could get you a quick answer.

TriplexXxSports
01-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Comparing pics, it is the correct cut and size so at least it is ISSUED. One thing that I have a concern about is the wear. For a RB, especially one of his caliber, that jersey looks pristine! I can't see one ounce of wear on it. That is not saying there isn't any wear, but you would think that on a white jersey you would be able to see something in the chest or shoulders.

I agree with LEGAL on this one about asking for more pics. I'm guessing the seller is trying to cut cost by only using one.

Also be sure to do the research. If the seller is using the name of the place this was sourced from they should have no problems verifying the jersey.

If it is in fact what the seller claims it to be - a GAME WORN REGGIE BUSH JERSEY - the you are getting a hell of a deal at that price.

nickacs
01-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Well, it has about 40mins to go and I'm tempted, so I searched the 12-15 or so pics Getty's has from that game and I don't see a single mark! Grrr... You would think on grass and the black Pittsburgh helmets that a RB of his caliber would see some hits/scuffs :(

Dunno, maybe it is legit, so it would be a steal for someone if it is. If there was more time in the auction I would pursue the original company for their 2cents and do more research, but oh wells..

Good luck if anyone goes for it!

game jersey
01-15-2010, 05:06 PM
i agree its just not enough info to go off of. its a great price though