PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins Game Used Jerseys from London 2007

efmmm
01-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Does anyone have any game used Jersey's from the Miami Dolphins game that was held in London 2007 that they would like to share? Would love to see any of them.

JasonBanz
01-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Those are hard and rare to find. I've seen only 3 of them. A Joey Porter was on ebay a few months back. I also saw a Channing Crowder and Justin Peele at Dolphins Headquarters in October.

efmmm
01-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Jason. Thank you for the update. I was curious to know the ones that you saw were they "washed" or did they show game use? I was curious about that.

JasonBanz
01-14-2010, 08:39 PM
The way the 2 at Dolphins headquarters were displayed it was hard to see use. I think the Porter was washed. With as rainy and muddy as the game was, I would imagine all of them were washed.

legaleagle92481
01-14-2010, 09:32 PM
The way the 2 at Dolphins headquarters were displayed it was hard to see use. I think the Porter was washed. With as rainy and muddy as the game was, I would imagine all of them were washed.

How did you get to go to Dolphins headquarters? That is really cool. I am not a Dolphins fan but being a Jets fan I have to respect them. I am curious what else did they have displayed there besides the jerseys that you could see?

JasonBanz
01-14-2010, 10:19 PM
How did you get to go to Dolphins headquarters? That is really cool. I am not a Dolphins fan but being a Jets fan I have to respect them. I am curious what else did they have displayed there besides the jerseys that you could see?

Dolphins headquarters is somewhat open to the public. You can look around in the lobby. Tons and tons of game used items sitting in there. I would die happy with that collection. At the headquarters was where I met Will Allen as he was walking through the door. We were there on a Saturday afternoon around 1 or 2. The Chad Pennington jersey is from last years week 17 matchup.....we both know who won that game :p . The minivan is what they use to do community events. They had about 5 of them! I'd gladly take one!