PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher jersey on eBay...seller chat

GarkoCollector
01-12-2010, 02:06 PM
A friend saw that urlacher jersey and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about football jerseys. I did pass on the info presented here. The sellers response to questions.... "f*ck off!"

steer clear of this tool.

tjm5711
01-12-2010, 02:19 PM
A friend saw that urlacher jersey and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about football jerseys. I did pass on the info presented here. The sellers response to questions.... "f*ck off!"

The seller really replied "F---- off" ? Wow, unbelievable, I'd alert Ebay if he sent you the message via their e-mail system.

GarkoCollector
01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
The friend used my eBay account as he doesn't use eBay himself. The conversations and answers were sent through my username. I'd gladly post the conversation if anyone wants to see and if it's not against the rules.

tjm5711
01-12-2010, 02:38 PM
The friend used my eBay account as he doesn't use eBay himself. The conversations and answers were sent through my username. I'd gladly post the conversation if anyone wants to see and if it's not against the rules.

Please do, just cover up any 4 letter words. I love seeing how rude some of these Ebay sellers can be for no reason. We were just talking about that in another thread.

TriplexXxSports
01-12-2010, 03:15 PM

What Urlacher? The supposed Game Issued on that I posted about in the Auction Items section?