PDA

View Full Version : Gossip side of things!! Rhianna has a new boyfriend - Guess who?

suave1477
01-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Well I just thought this was a pretty interesting choice for a boyfriend. In case you haven't heard it is................

Dodgers Matt kemp

From Chris Brown to a Baseball Player well at least this time she made a way better choice.

Manram
01-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Ya, i saw about this on tv. An they asked him and he was like no were just friends

ivo610
01-09-2010, 07:41 PM
That girl gets around. But I wouldnt mind taking a swing at her

shoremen44
01-09-2010, 09:08 PM
No offense... but who cares... and what does it really have to do with game used collecting?

MLB_Authentic
01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Well shoreman, I am pretty sure he is going to get Marucci'd. He's gonna get his bone rubbed that is.

gameused
01-09-2010, 10:10 PM
When I first read the title to this post.....I was thinking oh no, dont tell me she's with Arod.

Kemp is one lucky guy!!

sox83cubs84
01-09-2010, 10:41 PM
No offense... but who cares... and what does it really have to do with game used collecting?

Agreed. If a political comment is considered taboo, then why do we have to endure the love lives of Hollywood stars on this site? There's nothing to be gained here that helps game used collectors or discusses game-used items. Maybe I should start a thread on Obamacare...;)

Dave M.
Chicago area

metsbats
01-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Agreed. If a political comment is considered taboo, then why do we have to endure the love lives of Hollywood stars on this site? There's nothing to be gained here that helps game used collectors or discusses game-used items. Maybe I should start a thread on Obamacare...;)

Dave M.
Chicago area

+1

jetersbatboy
01-09-2010, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFcu0M9Kw9M

I don't hit chicks!!!:eek:

CollectGU
01-09-2010, 11:23 PM

+1......The off topic stuff has gotten way out of hand...While were at it let's open some discusions about snookie gettin her noggin rocked on jersey shore, the failed terrorist attack on Christmas Eve, my three year old daughter learning how to spell her name, the new healthcare bill, Avatar passing the billion dollar mark.....

indyred
01-09-2010, 11:34 PM
It's not out of hand. One off topic thread on first page. But I do agree. I really hope they do add a few more sub sections to the board. A off topic section would be nice start.

34swtns
01-09-2010, 11:41 PM
......or you dudes could lighten up. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I just have to laugh at how seriously some of you take all of this.

You saw the title of the thread.....don't like it, don't read it.

But seriously......lighten up.

CollectGU
01-09-2010, 11:59 PM
......or you dudes could lighten up. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I just have to laugh at how seriously some of you take all of this.

You saw the title of the thread.....don't like it, don't read it.

But seriously......lighten up.

I'm actually feeding into what I hate about these threads by responding, but I don't take this stuff seriously trust me, its just that threads like this this dumb the forum down a notch...or ten

STLHAMMER32
01-10-2010, 01:52 AM
This does involve a star baseball player at least......I think that is the only reason he mentioned this. It's a bit of a stretch but the more a player is linked with hollywood celebs and in the news....searches tend to go up and sometimes that does in turn affect his collectability...

I guess my point is at least if it is off topic it does involve an athlete...might be a little people magazine like but could be worse..