PDA

View Full Version : Is JO the most respectable name?

Gremillion, j
01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Is JO sports co the most respectable business in the game used football industry? just wondering :cool:

TriplexXxSports
01-08-2010, 07:07 PM
They are among the industries BEST, no doubt. It all depends on what you look for in the pieces you decide to purchase.

indyred
01-08-2010, 08:46 PM
JO Sports and NFL auctions are the best sources for NFL gamers in getting multiple teams. JO has put out some amazing jerseys in the hobby. Love that both of them for the most part get them straight off the field and unwashed. JO has nice holograms, thermal game date patches and nice packet you get with the jersey. Also a signed team letter. They really put a lot of effort in the package you get with the jersey. I wish NFL auctions included more than just PSA/DNA sticker, but you know they are legit.
MeiGray is real good with the Eagles sets they have gotten. But they are washed. You get a team letter with them.
I know Steiner Sports gets Cowboys stuff. Never really seen what all you get with one of their gamers? Do they include team letters. Just from looking on the site, they also look like they are washed.

tjm5711
01-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Is JO sports co the most respectable business in the game used football industry? just wondering :cool:

Yes, JO Sports is very reputable. I bought two Lance Briggs jerseys and a pair of Brian Urlacher Cleats from them in the past year. Both the jerseys were photo matched, and so were the cleats. My only gripe is their prices are kind of high. But, the extra cash you spend does buy you the piece of mind that you are getting the real deal. You can buy from them without worrying! They do have some decent deals here and there. It's up to you, to determine the value, and what you're paying for. But legitimacy is NOT an issue with JO Sports what so ever !

legaleagle92481
01-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Well it depends on the jerseys from their team partnerships I would say they are 100% legit no worries buy with total confidence that you are getting the real deal. However, they have some vintage stuff obtained from collectors that noone can be 100% sure of.