PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast Sports

PwKw13
01-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know if Coast to Coast is still in business? They have a website, but the listed phone number has been disconnected.

joelsabi
01-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know if Coast to Coast is still in business? They have a website, but the listed phone number has been disconnected.

out of business.

PwKw13
01-08-2010, 05:51 PM
out of business.

Thanks -- Were they reputable? How good are their COAs?

joelsabi
01-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks -- Were they reputable? How good are their COAs?

they carried Mariners stuff, inclusing Griffey and ARod and were good friends with both. they are well respected. i have yet to see a bad item from them. their website has not been updated in ages.

joelsabi
01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
they carried Mariners stuff, inclusing Griffey and ARod and were good friends with both. they are well respected. i have yet to see a bad item from them. their website has not been updated in ages.

I have seen both items with COA with and without the players signature. Many of there stuff was before PSA/DNA and their are no corresponding stickers on the item and the COA.

PwKw13
01-08-2010, 06:09 PM

Thanks very much for the information -- much appreciated.