PDA

View Full Version : Update on Items Related to Forum

ChrisCavalier
01-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Despite a number of speculations, I just wanted to be clear that there were only two members who were suspended for rule violations. Both members have now been reinstated with their assurance that they will comply with the forum rules.

Regarding the moderation of the forum, there are some personal matters that are requiring a great deal of my time at the moment which is limiting my ability to monitor the boards as frequently as I would hope. If there are specific issues on the forum that need to be addressed, please let us know via the "contact forum moderator" link on the top of the forum and we will look to address them as quickly as possible.

We appreciate everyone's willingness to help each other in the hobby and contribute to a positive environment on the forum.

grenda12
01-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Just an idea, but you could always appoint a few other's to moderate on the forum to help you out. Pick a couple members out on the forum that on are here quite a bit and see if they would help moderate.

sox83cubs84
01-08-2010, 07:57 PM
I do feel proper to mention that, on two occasions when I saw a violation of GUF rules, I emailed Chris about them and both were taken care of quickly. Maybe this approach is one to use for the near future, at least until Chris' non-hobby matters cool down a bit.

Dave M.
Chicago area

allstarsplus
01-08-2010, 08:48 PM
I do feel proper to mention that, on two occasions when I saw a violation of GUF rules, I emailed Chris about them and both were taken care of quickly. Maybe this approach is one to use for the near future, at least until Chris' non-hobby matters cool down a bit.

Dave M.
Chicago area

Dave - I have done the same with a "Lock it Up" memo to Chris a few times and he has jumped on them so maybe that is what needs to happen more often by the membership.

Glad to see Chris has reinstated Camara and Suicide_Squeeze.

Hopefully today is a positive step in the right direction for the Forum.

For Chris, I hope your personal matters work out favorably for you.