PDA

View Full Version : Regrets

ivo610
01-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Ever regret selling something?

For me it was some Jordans that were issued to the UNC team that won the tourney. Nothing too special just wish I still had them.

eag
01-04-2010, 03:01 PM
I had silver Adidas game worn shoes from LeBron's high school days. He had his girlfriend's name on one shoe and his mother on the other. I regret selling those, they turned up a month later on American memorabilia. I also had a Peyton Manning game used helmet from Upper Deck that I had and actually traded away.
But all in all, I am always happy with the stuff I have and don't look back at what I let go. It's usually for something i wanted more at that time anyway.

MikeSharon
01-06-2010, 08:15 PM
I had a 1985 Ryan Rainbow, a 1976 Ryan Angels that were perfect
and a pair of Game used Ryan shoes that i bought from Reese Ryan but things come and go and bill are important

Lokee
01-06-2010, 11:02 PM
I had a Ken Dryden game used signed goalie stick from a shut-out game durng his playing days. I traded it for a couple sweaters (Stephan Lebeau + Gilbert Dionne). I compare value NOW and damn what a mistake. You see I never saw Dryden play and I watched both Lebeau and Dionne play every season so i was happy about getting the shot to own these. Oh well the guy still has the stick and I sadly do not have the jersey's anymore LOL.

geoff
01-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Jimmy Rollins Phillies Game Used Bat.MLB Authenticated.I bought that Bat from The Phillies And did wish I never had to Sell it.I needed The Money at The Time to Pay Bills And always wanted it back since I Sold it.A Forum Member now has it but won't Budge on letting me get it back.If you ever want to let it go let me know first.You know who you are And I would rather not post your name.

geof631@yahoo.com

Always looking for Orioles Game Used Items

Thanks
Geoff

RJB44
01-07-2010, 05:19 PM
About five years ago I had a 1977 Joe Romo (Oakland A's trainer) white McAuliffe jersey. It was an interesting item, as it was identical to the game worn jersey with the exception of no number on the back (name was there) and the sewn in gold and green elastic waist band (like the pants). It was all original, and certainly one of kind.

Also had two Angels jerseys which I wished I had kept. One was a 1982 home Luis Taint and a 1985 home Doug DeCinces.