PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To Meigray Group For My Brothers Christmas Gift!!!

jobathenut
12-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Thanks to fellow forum member *DCRULES*.As he told me about a sale they were having on game used hockey jerseys.And thankfully i was able to sell off some of my steelers collection.And me and my were able to go in together on a game used jersey of my brother's favorite hockey player troy riddle.It just made my brothers christmas and mine when he opened the wrapping paper and saw the box.He knew it right away that it was a troy riddle game used jersey.But then like i told him (as troy has played for like 18 teams) but you dont know what jersey it is.I know i could have put this in the december pick up tread.But i felt it deserved it's own thread.And anyways i don't start too many threads,and i just felt to give a special thanks to barry from meigray as he made my brother christmas for sure a great christmas.The look on my brother's face when he saw that box was priceless and i just wanted to thank you for making that possible by having such a great sale.And for being so nice and working with me so i could get this for him.thanks:)-ps-to anyone reading this,sorry about the large pictures.I wanted to make them normal size small pictures.But i am not computer smart and dont know how to re-size pictures from my digital camera-sorry about that.

Swoboda4
12-28-2009, 08:13 AM
Is that (approx) 3 inch Meigray patch sewn onto underside of the jersey,on the item during the season?

BarryMeisel
12-28-2009, 10:44 AM
You're very welcome, Joba.
Happy to have helped, and glad we made your brother's Xmas special.

Swoboda4, those patches were sewn in post-use.

Barry

dcrules01
12-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Glad it worked out and I agree Barry is top notch. I am glad I could pass the info along after all that is what the board is about helping others. Your brother got a sweet jersey..

jobathenut
12-30-2009, 01:16 AM
BARRY-I can not express how happy you made my brother.He is already shopping around for a jersey case for it.And now goes on your web site all the time.And was asking me when you guys are going to have another sale as you have two more riddle jerseys he wants.And about the meigray patch.You are saying the meigray patch was sewn on this paticular jersey post-use right? Because my brother has game pictures of troy riddle wearing other jerseys like the texas wildcatters and you can see the meigray patch on the jersey.Thanks again,barry and the people at meigray are the best!!!!:)
You're very welcome, Joba.
Happy to have helped, and glad we made your brother's Xmas special.

Swoboda4, those patches were sewn in post-use.

Barry