PDA

View Full Version : Please buy my crap.

gingi79
12-28-2009, 12:44 AM
I wanted to raise funds to rent a midget Britney Spears for my New Years party but have decided cheap women and ugly beer was more important. So here is my newest list of stuff to raise money:
Game Used Bats:
Brent Lillibridge Black from his time with the Braves Minor league system. #68 on both ends, $40
Julio Franco Black Cooper. “juice” on the bottom of the handle. $125
Jeff Francoeur Blonde 125th Anniversary LS. One of his last Braves Bats $150
Game Used Shirts:
Baseball:
Jeff Francoeur Braves from 2007. I have a Red and a White. $225 each or both for $400
1997 John Smoltz Blue rehab/batting practice jersey $500
Javier Vazquez 2008 Black Alternate ChiSox jersey $225
College Football:
1990’s Oklahoma State Football Orange #79 $40
Hockey:
Roberto Luongo Louisville Panthers. His only white #31 $500
2008/09 Tommy Maxwell Manitoba Moose Black From their Calder Cup Finals season $350
Mikael Sammuelsson Panthers jersey. Photomatched, MGG docs $250
Cajun Catahoulas Tony Mattina one year style $50
Nashville Predators Maroon Practice jersey $40
Toronto Maple Leafs Maroon Practice jersey $45
Movie Worn:
Permian Panthers #49 Briefly seen in one scene. Comes with paperwork and was purchased from Larry P. $40
Also have a half dozen Authentic Reebok Football jerseys for sale for $100 ea:
Reggie Bush Black Saints
D Sanders Black Falcons
Orange Bears Urlacker
And a few others I have to dig up. They are with tags and unworn
Purchase over $200 of stuff, get a free replica jersey of my choice. Purchase over $500 get 3 freebies. Over $1000 get 7 free jerseys, a mixture of replicas, authentic and low end gamers.
Shipping is only $8 for the first item and $4 for each additional. But I charge as close to eact shipping as possible. That means if I ship your items for $12 and you paid $20, you will get an $8 refund by PayPal (if that is how you paid) or Cash if you paid by USPS MO.
PayPal accepted but USPS Money Order preferred. I only ship via USPS Priority Mail to the US with Delivery Confirmation. Live outside the US? Contact me and we’ll work something out via UPS.

gingi79
12-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh and my email for inquiries is gingi79@aol.com.

When this stuff goes, I'll offer some others. I am trying to minimize and get somewhat out of the hobby with the exception of my core guys. If you asked about a shirt in the past and I said it wasn't for sale, it most likely is now.

Happy Holidays and prosperous New Year.

Manram
12-28-2009, 01:02 AM
Great titlehttp://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

sox83cubs84
12-28-2009, 02:14 PM
[quote=gingi79;176863]I wanted to raise funds to rent a midget Britney Spears for my New Years party but have decided cheap women and ugly beer was more important. So here is my newest list of stuff to raise money:

Careful...the PC Police (frik) may write you a ticket for those comments.;)

Dave M.
Chicago area

Number9
12-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Matt,
Sent you an e-mail.

Mike
historydogs@yahoo.com

gingi79
12-28-2009, 03:41 PM
[quote=gingi79;176863]I wanted to raise funds to rent a midget Britney Spears for my New Years party but have decided cheap women and ugly beer was more important. So here is my newest list of stuff to raise money:

Careful...the PC Police (frik) may write you a ticket for those comments.;)

Dave M.
Chicago area

LOL yeah but Frik has a sense of humor and knows the comments were made tongue in cheek. Plus I really was going to rent the midget. She's a lovely woman from NYC who gets paid to be a guest at parties. Helps pay for her college education and nothing hanky panky is implied, just a real interesting guest and who wouldn't want to come to my NEXT party?

I like to drink certain beers and find the bottles ugly. Plus I'm an ugly old mutt now so I can't afford the high maintenance ladies any longer. Therefore I am relegated to the low maintenance ladies (like my wife, god bless her) and in what I believe was a humorous twist of cheap beer and ugly women got everyone's attention for my sale Post. Ta-da! :D
Only in America......

gingi79
02-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Here is my newest list of stuff to raise money All prices have been reduced on old stock and new stuff is starting lower than I really want.:

Game Used Bats:

Brent Lillibridge Black from his time with the Braves Minor league system. #68 on both ends, $35

Julio Franco Black Cooper. “juice” on the bottom of the handle. $120

Jeff Francoeur Blonde 125th Anniversary LS. One of his last Braves Bats $125

Game Used Shirts:

Baseball:
Jeff Francoeur Braves from 2007. I have a Red, a Blue and a White. $225 each two for $400 or all 3 for $600 AND 2 Brand New FREE Authentic jerseys.

1997 John Smoltz Blue rehab/batting practice jersey $500

Javier Vazquez 2008 Black Alternate ChiSox jersey $225

Javier Vazquez Expos Gray $475

Jason Bere 2nd year black Alternate White sox with chaw stains $175

Braves ST #79 $50

College Football:

1990’s Oklahoma State Football Orange #79 $40

Hockey:

2008/09 Tommy Maxwell Manitoba Moose Black From their Calder Cup Finals season $325

Mikael Sammuelsson Panthers jersey. Photomatched, MGG docs $245

Cajun Catahoulas Tony Mattina one year style $40

Nashville Predators Maroon Practice jersey $35

Toronto Maple Leafs Maroon Practice jersey $40

Authentic Reebok Football jerseys for sale for $75 ea or as listed:
Reggie Bush Black Saints
D Sanders Black Falcons
Orange Bears Urlacker
Q Jammer Baby Blue Chargers
Dan Marino 75th Anniversary patched white Dolphins jersey New $150
Philly Soul Ross Authentic with Patches attached Brand New $100
Replica Penn State #24 (Mcduffie NNOB) $25

Baseball:
Late 80's Rawlings Authentic Toronto Blue Jays white size 48. No name/number on back. Clean and brand new, never worn. $80

2 Different Authentic Jeff Francoeur Braves jerseys. One gray rookie, on St Patricks Day ST. Both for $50 or FREE if you buy the 3 game worns.

Hockey:
Late 1980's NY Islanders Authentic Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, original and brand new. $250
Atlanta Thrashers size 58 Authentic original retired maroon/navy jersey with tags $75
New Jersey Devils pre-Edge red size 52 $75
Toronto Maple Leafs pre-edge size 54 $80
Ebbetts Field Flannel Tim Horton. This is a real hockey "sweater" $125
Pavel Bure Lutch Authentic size 50 All dye sublimated, brand new $40

Purchase over $200 of stuff, get a free replica jersey of my choice. Purchase over $500 get 3 freebies.
Over $1000 get 7 free jerseys, a mixture of replicas, authentic and low end gamers.

Shipping is only $8 for the first item and $4 for each additional. But I charge as close to exact shipping as possible. That means if I ship your items for $12 and you paid $20, you will get an $8 refund by PayPal (if that is how you paid) or Cash if you paid by USPS MO.
PayPal accepted but USPS Money Order preferred. I only ship via USPS Priority Mail to the US with Delivery Confirmation. Live outside the US? Contact me and we’ll work something out via UPS.

I may be moving soon and need to unload some stuff plus I am desperately trying to just collect "my guys" so if you have anything for trade, I'm really only interested in:
Matt Diaz, Kelly Gruber, Sami Salo, pre-2000 Vancouver Canucks, Chipper Jones, Glavine, Maddux and the occasional phenomenal other item