PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your #1 Game Used Collecting Priority For 2010?

3arod13
12-24-2009, 04:07 AM
What Is Your #1 Game Used Collecting Priority For 2010?

I want to find another Game Used piece from Arod's 1st Career Grand Slam Game on 18 April 1996, to go along with my 1st Career Grand Slam Bat.

Regards, Tony

murfsteve25
12-24-2009, 04:33 AM
Trying to buy only the items i really want. No more buying shelly duncan bats, sheffield socks, or season used napkin holders from shea stadium. :(

jhunt28
12-24-2009, 08:08 AM
I would love to show some restraint...and pick up the one jersey that I would love to have, a 1995-2000 Wayne Chrebet jersey.

Jays1fan
12-24-2009, 08:36 AM
Will be looking for a Pair of Vernon Wells GU Cleats with MLB Hologram.
or anything of his that I dont have an item of.

thomecollector
12-24-2009, 08:47 AM
To finish off my Thome HR ticket wantlist. Also, pry this Thome Rookie jersey out of the hands of my freind Steve. :D Merry Christmas ! To everyone.

CampWest
12-24-2009, 10:06 AM
1. Knock a bat or two off my "cornerstones" list.
Gamers of my favorites like, George Brett, Gwynn, Bagwell, Biggio, Thome, etc. If I win the Powerball jackpot, Ted Williams!

2. Add a game used fielding glove to my collection.

3. Work on a display compromise that makes both me and the wife happy. She doesnt like a bunch of dirty bats hanging on the wall... :rolleyes:

4. Build more contacts and relationships with fellow collectors.

tigerdale
12-24-2009, 10:26 AM
another tigers world series bat!! Also, like CampWest said...building more contacts & relationships w/ fellow collectors is perfect!!

bigtruck260
12-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Like Murfsteve, I am going to be much more patient with my purchases...past impulses have cost me TONS of money. I'd like to finish my 1990's Cards set of bats...starting with a good Mark Whiten.

dcgreg25
12-24-2009, 10:54 AM
In 2010 I want to get my displays up to speed with the rapid growth of my collection in the 2nd half of 2009 and work to photomatch several items I recently added. This includes a few new jersey cases to rotate some of my jerseys in and out of.

On the acquisition front, I would love to expand my Lofton collection as I am still desperate to find a Pirates, Dodgers, White Sox, Giants and more Indians jerseys. Would also love to find a Reggie Brooks (Redskins), Tom Carter (Redskins), Todd Lyght (Rams), Bryant Young (49ers) or other ND alumni jerseys.

Finally, I would like to be more selective and (gasp) may actually work to sell off some less critical portions of my collection.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday and Happy 2010!!!!

WadeInBmore
12-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Everything Thomas...as usual. But I must say that I am aggresively searching for a game used batting helmet, an alternate black style white sox jersey, and a home white A's jersey.

Every year I cross at least one thing off this list (knock knock knock ;) ). Landing two amazing A's jerseys, one bp and one green alternate both with great use, in one week last year was definately a highlight for me. And then getting a rookie year lvs too was the icing on the cake. Hope 2010 brings me as much luck :)

wade

AWA85
12-24-2009, 11:10 AM
1. Like many have said, I would once again like to focus on quality over quantity.

2. Keep adding to my Barry Larkin collection, hopefully find a helmet, batting gloves, fielding glove or some unique item.

3. Find a current Red to build a new focus or collection around.

BIGSTIG
12-24-2009, 11:20 AM
This year as a few other members have already mentioned I to will be tightening the reigns a little. I did pretty well this year on my goals, landing a Kerry Wood glove and Sutcliffe Cubs jersey. Also landed a Dawson jersey, but later sold/traded it away. I will find another soon enough.

2010 buying goals -

Cubs home or road jerseys from any 2 of these players....

Keith Moreland
Bobby Dernier
Andre Dawson
Dave Kingman
Mark Grace
Shawon Dunston

Gloves from any 2 of these players....

Derrek Lee
Moises Alou
Carlos Zambrano
Mark Grace
Jody Davis
Rick Sutcliffe

Hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy Holiday Season!!!

russyurk
12-24-2009, 12:18 PM
I'd really like to pickup my first Jim Abbott GU jersey......add more Team USA jerseys and a few more Detroit Tigers specialty jerseys (Detroit Stars, annual Jackie Robinson game, etc)

WadeInBmore
12-24-2009, 12:38 PM
I'd really like to pickup my first Jim Abbott GU jersey...

Did you see this?

http://www.huntauctions.com/phone/imageviewer.cfm?auction_num=71&lot_num=417

I'm always confused at their wording of items as they never really say "game used" but that it does exhibit wear.

wade

markize
12-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Did you see this?

http://www.huntauctions.com/phone/imageviewer.cfm?auction_num=71&lot_num=417

I'm always confused at their wording of items as they never really say "game used" but that it does exhibit wear.

wade

I was just gonna post that one. I'm with you, though, if it exhibits wear, was it worn?? Always confusing.

Mark

markize
12-24-2009, 12:48 PM
This year I'm searching high, and low for a Soriano Yankees gamer. So, who's looking to thin their collection?

Also looking for Yankees game used line-up card, baseball, or base from 5/6/06.

Mark

markize
12-24-2009, 12:50 PM
This year I'm searching high, and low for a Soriano Yankees gamer. So, who's looking to thin their collection?

Also looking for Yankees game used line-up card, baseball, or base from 5/6/06.

Mark

Oops, that should be Soriano Yankees world series gamers......PLEASE!

Mark

godwulf
12-24-2009, 01:03 PM
1. Get a lot more bats and jerseys, helmets and gloves, etc, actually displayed, and out of the closets, corners and boxes they're currently residing in.

2. Sell, even if at a loss, the eighty or so bats (and probably 30-40 jerseys) that no longer "fit" in my collection.

3. Come closer to my goal of acquiring a game-used Diamondbacks bat for every position player (and as many pitchers as possible) from the 1998 and 2001 teams.

Fnazxc0114
12-24-2009, 02:05 PM
About the only thing that would cause me to open my check book this year is a elvis andrus g/u jersey and or a g/u glove from hamilton, kinsler, or young. Theres a guy on here that has a young helmet i would probably buy that as well if it came available.

3arod13
12-24-2009, 02:15 PM
To finish off my Thome HR ticket wantlist. Also, pry this Thome Rookie jersey out of the hands of my freind Steve. :D Merry Christmas ! To everyone.

Tickets are a tough task, especially if you're looking for specific ones. Took me a while, but I finally found and bought Arod's 1st Career Grand Slam Ticket. Hope to eventually find a "full" ticket.

Good luck and hope you find the one's you need.

Regards, Tony

thomecollector
12-24-2009, 03:02 PM
1. Knock a bat or two off my "cornerstones" list.
Gamers of my favorites like, George Brett, Gwynn, Bagwell, Biggio, Thome, etc. If I win the Powerball jackpot, Ted Williams!

2. Add a game used fielding glove to my collection.

3. Work on a display compromise that makes both me and the wife happy. She doesnt like a bunch of dirty bats hanging on the wall... :rolleyes:

4. Build more contacts and relationships with fellow collectors.
Camp ,
Email me maybe I can help knock one off your list.
Happy Holidays! Roger

beavisrules
12-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Finding another Notre Dame game worn bowl jersey - unfortunately, these remain few and far between, except plenty of misrepresented jerseys keep coming up on the market that are not true game worn ND bowl jerseys. In 2009, I saw exactly ZERO real Notre Dame game worn bowl jerseys for sale.

But just for fun, and to show everyone that they must do their homework carefully on any reported game used bowl jersey, I did see the following jerseys that were not true gamers:
-a 2004 Insight Bowl jersey - problem was the jersey number was not in use by the team for the game - not even a walk-on had that number. So kind of hard to be game worn. Probably a jersey that someone added the patch to after the fact.
-a 2006 Sugar Bowl jersey - problem with that one was zero use for a player that appeared in the game, and that a 6 foot 190 lbs DB does not use a size 50 jersey.
-a 2001 Fiesta Bowl jersey - completely wrong style sleeve logo

We'll see what 2010 brings.

Happy Holidays!
-Mike

tjm5711
12-24-2009, 03:09 PM
My main priority is to obtain atleast one Chicago Bears Orange Alternate of a star player. I would also welcome a shot at A Walter Payton game used item.

thomecollector
12-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Tickets are a tough task, especially if you're looking for specific ones. Took me a while, but I finally found and bought Arod's 1st Career Grand Slam Ticket. Hope to eventually find a "full" ticket.

Good luck and hope you find the one's you need.

Regards, Tony
Tony,
Thanks for the kind words. I have been fortunate enough to get over the 500 + mark. I have most of the milestones. #1, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500. plus the game used line up card signed by Ron Gardenhire from his 300 HR game vs Twins. But, I usually run across one ,or two
off ebay once every couple of months. :D
Happy Holidays!
Roger

geoff
12-24-2009, 03:13 PM
More Orioles Game Used Items.I would love to get my Hands on A Adam Jones Orioles Game Used Jersey in 2010.

Always looking for Orioles Items.

Thanks
Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

GarkoCollector
12-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Looking forward to my first reasonably priced Garko Giants gamer.

beavisrules
12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Would also love to find a Reggie Brooks (Redskins), Tom Carter (Redskins), Todd Lyght (Rams), Bryant Young (49ers)

Greg,

Good list - here's my two cents on what I've seen of those historically.

Reggie Brooks - saw one gamer of his about 4 years ago on ebay - problem was that it was a '94 tagged jersey but was missing the 75th anniversary patch. Looked good otherwise (maybe recycled for '95?) and fetched a good price from whoever got it. Haven't seen one since.

Tom Carter - I think I saw one "gamer" of his about 5 years ago with no wear. Passed on it - haven't seen any otherwise.

Todd Lyght - saw one that looked good several years ago. And I know what happened to it :D . Haven't seen any recently.

Bryant Young - saw one "gamer" on ebay a few years ago - I stayed away because it had a significant lack of wear. Have seen a couple team issued Young jerseys, but never a true beat up jersey as expected for a defensive lineman.

-Mike

3arod13
12-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Tony,
Thanks for the kind words. I have been fortunate enough to get over the 500 + mark. I have most of the milestones. #1, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500. plus the game used line up card signed by Ron Gardenhire from his 300 HR game vs Twins. But, I usually run across one ,or two
off ebay once every couple of months. :D
Happy Holidays!
Roger

Roger, you live near me, correct? I'm in Chesapeake, VA

Regards, Tony

thomecollector
12-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Roger, you live near me, correct? I'm in Chesapeake, VA

Regards, Tony
That's correct . I live in Newport News...

3arod13
12-24-2009, 03:29 PM
That's correct . I live in Newport News...

Not sure if you ever have gone to the Wiitchduck Card Show, or even if they have them anymore, but maybe if they have show near us, we can meet up. I used to go to the Tuff Stuff Show in Richmond, VA. Not sure if they have it anymore.

Regards, Tony

intheminors
12-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm looking for a black New Orleans Saints jersey with "Smith" on the back. Captain's or commemorative patch would be preferred but not necessary.

Other than that, I'm fairly good with what I have. But, I know I'll buy some more stuff throughout the year.

Happy Holidays everyone!

MLB_Authentic
12-24-2009, 03:42 PM
:D My goal is to beat out Staindsox, Tay, and Nomarmauerfan on all legit Mauer bats that come up for auction.

deburton
12-24-2009, 05:40 PM
I would like to acquire a Ken Griffey Jr. game used bat while with the Mariners.
thanks, David
foulball19@msn.com

Dewey2007
12-24-2009, 06:21 PM
My main priority for 2010 is to acquire a game used Jimmy Rollins jersey that has legit team paperwork and/or is MLB Authenticated.

I would also love to come across any of the following players jerseys:

Junior Tautalatasi (Eagles or Cowboys)
Ray Crouse (Packers, BC Lions, or Calgary Stampeders)
Melvin Carver (TB Buccaneers)
Erik Schullstrom (Minnesota Twins)

Highly unlikely but I'm holding out hope for one of them to appear one of these days.

Dewey

nkeubie@embarqmail.com
12-24-2009, 07:46 PM
A game used fielding glove of Jeremy Affeldt or Kevin Seitzer.

jetersbatboy
12-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Dewey,
Kim(BPH) just got a 09 in w/team LOA, price is kind of high.

dcgreg25
12-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Greg,

Reggie Brooks - saw one gamer of his about 4 years ago on ebay - problem was that it was a '94 tagged jersey but was missing the 75th anniversary patch. Looked good otherwise (maybe recycled for '95?) and fetched a good price from whoever got it. Haven't seen one since.

Tom Carter - I think I saw one "gamer" of his about 5 years ago with no wear. Passed on it - haven't seen any otherwise.

Todd Lyght - saw one that looked good several years ago. And I know what happened to it :D . Haven't seen any recently.

Bryant Young - saw one "gamer" on ebay a few years ago - I stayed away because it had a significant lack of wear. Have seen a couple team issued Young jerseys, but never a true beat up jersey as expected for a defensive lineman.

-Mike

Mike, thanks, as always, for your great ND alumni input. Would love to connect with you sometime and compare collections. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

sox83cubs84
12-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Ozzie Guillen GU or BP jersey (maybe at SoxFest?)

Dave M.
Chicago area

flota89
12-24-2009, 09:38 PM
My goal for 2010 is to built up my Cardinals bat collection and find at lease 4 of the following bats....
Skip Schumaker
Brendan Ryan
Matt Holliday
Rick Ankiel
Adam Wainwright
Chris Carpenter
and as always Colby Rasmus

NYCrulesU
12-25-2009, 05:58 AM
To pick up a Rafael Palmeiro game used jersey and bat, both with great provenance. Would like Orioles or Rangers, either is fine.

thomecollector
12-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Ozzie Guillen GU or BP jersey (maybe at SoxFest?)

Dave M.
Chicago area
Dave,
Merry Christmas ! Not sure if you saw this one..
Roger
http://www.authenticgamers.com/guillen.85.hj.html

Rob
12-25-2009, 10:16 AM
For baseball:Ryan Howard or Chase Utley items that I can afford.

For Basketball:Manute Bol Sixers items

sox83cubs84
12-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Dave,
Merry Christmas ! Not sure if you saw this one..
Roger
http://www.authenticgamers.com/guillen.85.hj.html
Roger:

Thanks for pointing this one out. I'll pass, though..that one is too nice (and small) to wear, and I often wear items from my collection to greet and/or get the attention of players.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Davee M.
Chicago area

Mattingly85MVP
12-26-2009, 02:34 AM
anything and everything that peaks my interest from Yankee Stadium, I find the need to preserve as much of the old place as possible as they continue to tear down history

Swoboda4
12-26-2009, 08:33 AM
#1. ......Swoboda game used Met bat

#2. ......Dave Mlicki '97 Met G/U away jersey

#3. ......3 foot section of Shea Stadium foul pole

BoneRubbedBat
12-26-2009, 09:43 AM
#1 Roman Mejias game used bat

#2 Bob Lillis game used bat

#3 Chuck Harrison game used bat

#4 Joe Gaines game used bat

These are the last four bats I need to finish my Astros/Colt .45's collection. All of these guys had plenty of MLB at-bats, so they should be out there.....somewhere....

amerks25
12-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Any Cardinals flannel from the 1960s.
Also any Blues durene jersey.

nationals2k9
12-26-2009, 01:07 PM
1 - Manny glove
2 - Sandberg bat
3 - More Utley stuff

dcrules01
12-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Bill Pulsipher bat 95-96-97 Mets jersey

Jason Isringhausen 95-96-97 Mets jersey

Doug Flynn Mets home jersey Reds jersey 76 bicentennial bat

Joel Youngblood Mets home or away jersey 79-82 ,Reds jersey 76 bicentennial bat

Pat Zachary Mets home jersey Reds jersey any bat

Paul Wilson Mets jersey

neverfinished94
12-27-2009, 09:53 AM
looking to pick up a jersey from former Longhorns/current Bucs DT Roy Miller and Chicago Bear WR Juaquin Iglesias

gannonknight85
12-27-2009, 04:24 PM
There are a few jerseys and bats I would like to obtain this year....
1. Sandy Alomar Jr. Indians Jersey from the 2010 season (1st base coach)
2. Asdrubal Cabrera bat and jersey
3. Jhonny Peralta Jersey
4. Wyatt Toregas Indians Jersey & bat
5. Matt LaPorta bat & jersey
6. Trevor Crowe bat & jersey

as well as a few other Indians items

Rboitano
12-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Im looking for a pair of Todd Helton home pinstripe pants from 2009. Im also looking for a game used fielding glove, I have never seen one for sale.

Danny899
12-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Any Rickey Henderson vintage jerseys, caps or spikes. Happy and safe New Year's to all!

VERIS#60
12-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Greg,

-Mike
mike, did you see the young jersey on wayne ottos game used jersey website? he has one on the with the nameplate removed. good luck!
bruce

ATigerFan
12-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Looking for the same stuff cheap as always.

Looking for cheap game used stuff of Detroit Tigers and their minor league teams.(any years)
Any cheap game used stuff from any of the Michigan minor league teams.(any years)

Also looking for cheap game used Tim Redding stuff including minor league .

Also looking for a cheap Dann Howitt bat
Looking anything cheap game used Dann Howitt stuff including minor league.

Any cheap signed team baseballs of the Detroit tigers.
Tiger's Minor league team signed baseballs(past or present)
Any Michigan minor league team signed baseballs. (any team or year)
Don't need to have coa or loa.
Doesn't matter to me what kind of baseball the sigs are on.

schubert1970
12-27-2009, 06:14 PM
#1. Wade LeBlanc game used Padre Jersey
#2. 2009 game used Brett Gardner pants

metsbats
12-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Any Negro Leagues throwback jersey (KC Monarchs, Homestead Grays,etc) complete uniform (jersey size 46-48, pants size 38), unautographed.

Thanks!

metsbats
12-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Any Negro Leagues throwback jersey (KC Monarchs, Homestead Grays,etc) complete uniform (jersey size 46-48, pants size 38), unautographed.

Thanks!

Bobby M. Jones game used bat.

TNTtoys
12-27-2009, 06:49 PM
1. A 1983-4 Game Used Mets Home Alternate Blue jersey (any player)

2. A Vern Hoscheit autographed baseball

3. A Robin Ventura "STUMPY" nickname Mets bat

4. A Keith Hernandez game used Mets jersey (any year)

5. Any John Olerud Mets jerseys from 1997 or 1998

goldspeed101
12-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Ok well let me introduce myself! I have been collecting jerseys for almost 5 years now, what really got me started was when i began collecting Utah Blaze Arena Football jerseys! Since then I have developed a pretty nice jersey collection but what i really want to break into is NFL gamers! I like the Patriots and kickers/punters hopefully this year I can gather the money to add a few to my collection!

Manram
12-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Welcome goldspeed

mariner_gamers
12-27-2009, 10:21 PM
I am hoping, LOL!, that I can take a break until June or July. I have added so much great stuff the past year and a half I need to take a break and focus on other things. That said once I jump back in I am going to be hunting Griffey. I have gotten tired of adding $15-$100 bats and need to beef up my Junior collection. I always said I would get around to going after Jr and later this year I intend to!! I currently have 2 and hope to have 4 or 5 when I post on the "Best of 2010 Pick-ups" thread end of next year.

Since I joined this community 1.5 years ago my collection has swelled from 275 game used Mariners bat to 430 currently. Thanks again to all of you who have dropped a line and found me a few obscure M's bats! Oh and thanks to the other "freaks" who have pushed me and justified my run toward the 500 bat club!!! Reading about your collections has inspired me the past year and a half.

Take care everyone and Happy New Year!!!!

metsbats
12-31-2009, 01:48 PM

Thanks!

Thanks to Edgar from Platinum I was able to pick up my first item for 2010 today!

nomarmauerfan
12-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Hopefully, find a 2005 and 2006 GU Justin Morneau bat AND a 2008 and 2009 Joe Mauer GU bat.

Mike

dixey2044@msn.com

frikativ54
12-31-2009, 08:12 PM
I am hoping to add more cleats to my Bagwell shoe collection. Also, I am looking to pick up any Bagwell items with MLB Authentication.

jake33
01-01-2010, 01:04 AM
get 2 buccaneers game used london jerseys

find 1 orange throwback buccaneers game used jersey

when MLB relists it --randy choate's 2009 stars and stripes game used hat

1 2010 game used tampa bay rays throwback batting helmet (hopefully of reid brignac, matt joyce, joe dillon, or kelly shoppach)

1-2 game used 2010 tampa bay rays throwback jersey of whatever they decide to wear

1 rays right handed batters helmet

LWMM
01-01-2010, 01:45 AM
More Jonny Gomes game used.

That was easy:D

Have two bats incoming, so looks like 2010 will start out well.

dirtyla2000
01-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Expos Flannels,and The Ever So Elusive Warren Cromartie! Happy New Year To Everyone!

MiLe HigH
01-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Helton and Hawpe Bats!

jobathenut
01-02-2010, 05:06 AM
I am hoping things get better.And i can stop selling off my collection.And start buying things for my collection.And the first thing i would try to buy is jason giambi items.I have his yankees bat (thanks to 2000mvpfan) and now would like to add to my yankees giambi game used collection that joe has started for me with the bat.I would love to get a pair of batting gloves,his arm sweatband,and the dream a pair of his cleats or maybe batting helmet or jersey.:)

halofan
01-02-2010, 05:51 AM
Add a Brandon Wood jersey to my collection.

casmith12
01-02-2010, 08:57 PM
I am hoping to get...
A pair of Ilya Kovalchuk gloves from 2007-2010
A Reggie Ball g/u GT jersey
A Reggie Ball g/u helmet
A Zach Bogosian g/u helmet

mdube16
01-02-2010, 09:37 PM
I want to get organized so I can liquidate a large portion of my collection.

platinum1
01-02-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm really hoping to getting atleast one pre 1960's White Sox game used jersey.

momen55
01-02-2010, 10:01 PM
#1 priority is to pay off my debt, which will be soon, then focus on an early boggs gamer and more knobless model bats and possibly a few more old school batting helmets. :)

joecoco
01-02-2010, 10:09 PM
As usual, always looking to add a few cool Mientkiewicz pieces to my collection. Happy New Years to all! - Joe
jcocozzellamd@hotmail.com

platinum1
01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
#1 priority is to pay off my debt, which will be soon, then focus on an early boggs gamer and more knobless model bats and possibly a few more old school batting helmets. :)
I have a knobless Jose Canseco bat if your interested.
You can email me at edgar@platinummemorabilia.bet

mariner_gamers
12-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Ok it is a year later how did everyone fare with their 2010 goals? I went the exact opposite of what I posted and ended up adding 70 bats of star or less caliber players.(No Griffey's as predicted) I was able to move to 497 game used Mariners bats this year. I focused more on minor leaguers after having a fantastic time at Mariners Spring Training. I now need 57 Mariners game used bats to complete my run back to 1977. I will save my 2011 predictions for the 2011 thread!!

Dewey2007
12-23-2010, 08:33 PM
I was able to achieve my main collecting priority for 2010. I finally got my Rollins jersey and it was about the best one I could have hoped for...a 2009 World Series road jersey.

Wasn't able to pick up any of the hard to find Alameda players jerseys I listed but did pick up a number of nice football jerseys and bats for my Alameda & Cal Bears collections over the course of this year.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

My main priority for 2010 is to acquire a game used Jimmy Rollins jersey that has legit team paperwork and/or is MLB Authenticated.

I would also love to come across any of the following players jerseys:

Junior Tautalatasi (Eagles or Cowboys)
Ray Crouse (Packers, BC Lions, or Calgary Stampeders)
Melvin Carver (TB Buccaneers)
Erik Schullstrom (Minnesota Twins)

Highly unlikely but I'm holding out hope for one of them to appear one of these days.

Dewey

Fnazxc0114
12-23-2010, 09:28 PM
mariners gamers i have a nice justin smoak first career hit/hr bat that would fit nicely in your collection.

frikativ54
12-23-2010, 11:13 PM
mariners gamers i have a nice justin smoak first career hit/hr bat that would fit nicely in your collection.

Does it have MLB authentication?

Preston
12-23-2010, 11:22 PM
My collecting goals were pretty basic, and I seemingly accomplished most of them:

1. Get some more Memphis Tigers game worn jerseys - got 2 jerseys (Willie Kemp and Doneal Mack), a warm-up (Kemp gave it to me), a practice shirt of Shawn Taggart, and have two more Memphis jerseys coming for Christmas (gotta love the wife letting you pick out your own presents!) - Shawn Taggart home jersey and Anthony Rice alternative black jersey worn just one game v. Illinois.

2. Obtain some more (and good) Titans game worn jerseys - finally added some pizzazz to my Titans gamer collection - Bulluck, Pacman, Mason, Haynesworth, Rolle, some throwbacks, and etc.

3. Obtain some unique game used items - and that I did:

A ) Prince Fielder game worn minor league batting helmet from my town (Nashville Sounds)

B ) Tim Tebow worn Breast Cancer Awareness glove

Overall I'm happy and ready for an even better 2011!!!

Fnazxc0114
12-24-2010, 12:02 AM
yes it has holo that states what it is, I was also able to photomatch the first hit, and on the first hr you can see the hologram on the knob, but i was unable to photomatch it since there wasnt very good footage. I beleive he hit the homer on the second or third pitch of the at bat.

Does it have MLB authentication?

mlbforeverhomer
12-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Finishing my 2010 OC collection with a GU hat/batting helmet, cleats, pants, wristbands, bat....

Please let me know if you have any of these.

Thank you,

Clay

platinum1
12-24-2010, 02:33 AM
I'm really hoping to getting atleast one pre 1960's White Sox game used jersey.
I was close! I got a 1968 maybe next year :D

sox83cubs84
12-24-2010, 05:36 PM
I was close! I got a 1968 maybe next year :D

That Horlen is as nice as most 50's jerseys would be...I've seen it, as you know.

Dave Miedema