PDA

View Full Version : What the patch SHOULD look like

sox83cubs84
12-21-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm not learned enough to post links to eBay, so I'll share it thusly:

On eBay's completed items list, there is item #230412178405, a 1976 Giants home knit of John Montefusco.

There have been questions from members in the past regarding 1976 National League Centennial patches and their authenticity or lack thereof.

If you want a good look at what the patch SHOULD look like, you can refer to the above item number on eBay's completed listings section, or (maybe) a more computer-savvy member can post the photo (or a link) in a subsequent post.:o

Dave M.
Chicago area

rj_lucas
12-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Here you go...

Rick

spartakid
12-21-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm not learned enough to post links to eBay, so I'll share it thusly:

On eBay's completed items list, there is item #230412178405, a 1976 Giants home knit of John Montefusco.

There have been questions from members in the past regarding 1976 National League Centennial patches and their authenticity or lack thereof.

If you want a good look at what the patch SHOULD look like, you can refer to the above item number on eBay's completed listings section, or (maybe) a more computer-savvy member can post the photo (or a link) in a subsequent post.:o

Dave M.
Chicago area

I have no idea about the patch:D , but I can tell you that to post a link you should go to the address bar when you are at the page you want to link and highlight the entire thing (you can double click) and copy. Then you go to wherever you want to post the link (in this case when you are making your post) and press paste. Hope this helps.

sox83cubs84
12-21-2009, 08:41 PM
rj lucas and sparta kid:

Thanks for the pic and the tips, resspectively.

Dave M.
Chicago area