PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have contact w/ ballhawknet recently

grenda12
12-18-2009, 12:03 AM
The last time I had any conversation with him was back in August, for what I was wanting him to do for me. (He does very nice work with laser engraving baseballs.) At the time he expressed that he was busy.

Ive recently tried to contact him to see if he was still busy and could do what I originally wanted done back in August. Its been close to a month since I sent the last email.

Has anyone had any contact with him?

sox83cubs84
12-25-2009, 02:38 AM
The last time I had any conversation with him was back in August, for what I was wanting him to do for me. (He does very nice work with laser engraving baseballs.) At the time he expressed that he was busy.

Ive recently tried to contact him to see if he was still busy and could do what I originally wanted done back in August. Its been close to a month since I sent the last email.

Has anyone had any contact with him?

Liz:

As much as I don't care for the guy, I'm starting to get a bit concerned. He has not listed anything on eBay since December 5th, and I found it odd that he never responded to the ballhawk thread started a few weeks ago..he rarely passes up a chance to talk about himself and, since I posted in that thread, would not pass up a chance to take a few digs at my ballhawk accomplishments, given our differences.

Whatever about him may rub me the wrong way, I sincerely hope that nothing major in the way of problems has befallen him. If you're out there, Dave, at least let us know that you haven't had a major catastrophe in your life...we can save the bickering for another time.

Dave M.
Chicago area

33bird
12-25-2009, 11:15 AM
He still has a Jeff kent hr ball listed for 1250.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hotstove season, so he's probably in mourning till March.

Swoboda4
12-25-2009, 11:50 AM
God bless him,but does he actually move the HR balls at his price?

sox83cubs84
12-26-2009, 08:53 PM
God bless him,but does he actually move the HR balls at his price?

56 items posted on December 5, closing on December 15, no bids on any of them. Still hoping he is not in an adverse situation, though.

Dave M.
Chicago area

schubert1970
12-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Dave can you send me your e-mail address? I have a COA question for you.

txs

Bill
schubert1970@yahoo.com

Swoboda4
12-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Well it's either one of two things. He's either in jail or in a hospital. Is there a GUF member that's a Chicago detective that can check without getting in trouble? If we can help let us know.

chakes89
12-27-2009, 04:08 PM
What is this guys name?

sox83cubs84
12-27-2009, 07:40 PM
What is this guys name?

Dave Davison...on eBay he is currently xxxcubsfan23xxx.

Dave M.
Chicago area

sox83cubs84
12-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Dave Davison...on eBay he is currently xxxcubsfan23xxx.

Dave M.
Chicago area

Just checked...the eBay ID cited above is no longer in use. He is now using the seller ID nnssls, apparently inherited from a third party, as the minimal feedback left for that seller is all from Dec 2 or earlier. Wonder why he had to change IDs? At least he's not in the hospital or in jail...

Dave M.
Chicago area

sox83cubs84
12-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Just checked...the eBay ID cited above is no longer in use. He is now using the seller ID nnssls, apparently inherited from a third party, as the minimal feedback left for that seller is all from Dec 2 or earlier. Wonder why he had to change IDs? At least he's not in the hospital or in jail...

Dave M.
Chicago area

Just doublechecked...the old ID is still active, just unused since Dec. 5. Still wonder why he changed IDs, since he wasn't apparently thrown off on the first one.

Dave M.

grenda12
12-28-2009, 09:11 PM
He is now using the seller ID nnssls.

Dave M.
Chicago area

I contacted the seller and apparently Dave (Ballhawknet) is currently vacationing in Anguilla. Im waiting to hear back on when Dave will be back.