PDA

View Full Version : Shaq Photomatch Opinions

mfsquirrelmaster
12-16-2009, 04:36 AM
All of the sewn on parts of the jersey appear to match in relation to the striping. It looks as if there is some stretching above the nba logo on each jersey. Possibly from some one pulling on it. The puckering on the curve of the "3" appears to match as well. Any opinions would be appreciated.

MiLe HigH
12-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Gotta love pinstripes..everything lines up including the puckering on the 3. Looks like the puckering above the NBA logo matches too..Fantastic Jersey!

indyred
12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Very nice match on pinstripes. NBA jerseys have to be the toughest to get good solid matches on.

notxpensv4u
12-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Great looking Shaq jersey!!!!!

justinwc80
12-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Nice find, one of the best nba matches I've seen, were you able to authenticate the tagging?

mfsquirrelmaster
12-16-2009, 03:19 PM
authenticate the tagging?

The tagging shows good wear just like the rest of the jersey.

lund6771
12-16-2009, 03:45 PM
The tagging shows good wear just like the rest of the jersey.

awesome jersey w/ even better wear!!!...Congrats!!

LMK if you ever wanna sell it....what a beauty!!!!

mfsquirrelmaster
12-17-2009, 01:06 AM
awesome jersey w/ even better wear!!!...Congrats!!

LMK if you ever wanna sell it....what a beauty!!!!

I think if I was to sell I would want a premium type price like what it would go for on NBA auctions. Excluding the few jerseys like the Christmas day jersey from MEI Gray there have been very few if any jerseys with this kind of documentation. The only way to improve on this Shaq jersey would to have a photomatched rookie jersey or maybe a finals photomatched jersey. I will listen to any offers anyone may have at mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com.