PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CHEAP Detroit Tigers lumber!

Copa
12-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I've been laid off for about seven months now, so I haven't been able to make any game used purchases, and I'm missing it GREATLY! Since jerseys are pretty much out of the equation right now, I'm thinking I'd like to start collecting bats since they're easier on the wallet...anyone looking to move Detroit Tigers stuff?? As of now, $25 is about my limit on any bats that might be offered...let me know what you have!

Copa
01-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Bumping this back to the top!

Found a cracked Dean Palmer bat (THANKS JAMIE!) that fit the bill nicely, but still looking for more!

I'm looking for bats of anyone that played for the Tigers...doesn't have to be from their time in Detroit (the Palmer bat is from his Ranger days)...doesn't matter if it's cracked or not as long as the guy spent time in Detroit. Thanks!!

sox83cubs84
01-06-2010, 10:09 PM
I have a Ramon Santiago Marucci blonde bat for sale. Slight crack with a small piece missing at the end of the crack (on the handle). Bat is hammered...pine tar up to the big M in the Marucci label, several ball marks, a few cleat marks. Dated 4/8/09 and obtained from a MLB coach.
Asking $40 but that would include shipping and handling. Pay Pal or check OK.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com
Pay Pal ID ballhawk396@hotmail.com