PDA

View Full Version : Categorizing the GUU website discussion threads by sport?

Vikingshelmetguy
12-11-2009, 03:28 PM
I have not been a member of GUU for a long time, so perhaps this topic/idea has already been discussed or considered. But I was wondering if the GUU site administrators have ever considered, or if GUU members have ever requested, that the GUU website be revamped so that the discussion topics could be split up/designated by sport. It seems as if there is a larger amount of baseball memorabilia discussion and topics compared to discussion and topics concerning other sports, such as football, basketball or hockey. Another sub-category could be college sports separate from pro sports. I actually like all of the sports, but my focus is mostly on pro football and so I sometimes wish I could go straight to the pro football related postings, as opposed to sifting through postings related to other sports.... Thoughts?

34swtns
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Definitely been discussed.....at length.........several times.
Probably not gonna happen though, unfortunately.

Sincityson
12-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Might be a decent idea.. As you likely know, there's already two hockey related game worn websites out there which is where most of the hockey discussion goes on.

TriplexXxSports
12-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Good thread....I support it 100%, I made the same thread. No MOD's responded. Great idea but I have to say its gonna be pissing in the wind with this one.

TriplexXxSports
12-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Maybe if we put 2 threads side by side we might get a response....