PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Mike Specht and Vince Malta.

sportscentury
06-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Forum members,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank Mike Specht and Vince Malta for some recent help they gave me on a couple of bats. These are two of the true good guys in the hobby, not to mention their endless knowledge of bats. Thanks to both of them!

Reid

ChrisCavalier
06-16-2006, 03:20 PM
I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank Mike Specht and Vince Malta for some recent help they gave me on a couple of bats. These are two of the true good guys in the hobby, not to mention their endless knowledge of bats.
Hello Reid,

I just wanted to add that I think your second sentence above is absolutely correct.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us.

Sincerely,
Chris

sportscentury
06-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Thanks, Chris. It's a shame that some of these more positive threads don't get more posts.

I have to add this final post, though, as Mike Specht has been his usual gracious self and has helped me out with a couple of other bats - and I am now even further indebted to him. Mike, thanks so much!

Reid

yankees159
06-21-2006, 02:20 PM
I agree completely. Mike recently helped me out with a George Brett game used bat. He gave me important information within minutes that helped me verifty that the bat was as advertised. Mike is the most thorough and knowegeble experts of game used bats. But most importantly, you can tell that he is still a collector and enjoys sharing his expertise.

Thanks Mike!

Todd

sportscentury
08-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Forum readers,

I don't place a post on the forum each time I ask Mike Specht a bat question and he provides help and shares his knowledge. Still, based on some recent correspondence with Mike, I thought I would revive this thread as I continue to be indebted to him for his generosity. Thanks, Mike!

Reid