PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Cabrera

grenda12
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
$50 batting glove w/ display and $20 wristbands. I will take offers!

MLB_Authentic
12-10-2009, 02:48 PM
:eek: Man, the riff raff sure is getting thick in here.

grenda12
12-10-2009, 02:55 PM
:eek: Man, the riff raff sure is getting thick in here.

What's that supposed to mean?

platinum1
12-10-2009, 03:15 PM
What's that supposed to mean?
I dont think you are suppose to be posting stuff for sale.

karamaxjoe
12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Liz,

The MODS haven't opened up the classified section yet for selling stuff.

grenda12
12-10-2009, 03:24 PM
I dont think you are suppose to be posting stuff for sale.

Liz,

The MODS haven't opened up the classified section yet for selling stuff.

I can honestly say I didnt know.

MLB_Authentic
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
But you thought it would be OK to post stuff for sale in the discussion board? :rolleyes:

grenda12
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
But you thought it would be OK to post stuff for sale in the discussion board? :rolleyes:

Yup!

STLHAMMER32
12-10-2009, 04:12 PM
I really don't understand why everyone gets so offended when someone posts an item for sale. I understand the classifieds section is not available but Sales take place all the time via want threads where people respond saying they have this or that. Its just another method for sales however you want to word it. If someone really wanted to sell something it would be fine for them to individually email contacts here on the forum but not to just advertise it so that anyone who could be interested could see it....I guess this is just one of those things that don't make sense....Usually if it doesn't make sense there is usually motives behind the madness either power or money...Maybe the mods are pushing some weight with everyone for constantly asking where the classifieds are by just showing people they can wait as long as they want or they want to make money off it.

Whatever the reason classifieds are not available I am not understanding why people get so bothered by someone listing something...It may be technically against the current rules I suppose but sales still take place just people basically asking who has the items first??!?!

Getting all flustered and making comments on an "illegal" seems nit picky...Do you make comments to someone outside the walking lines for jay walking technically....or how many people turn in a $15 dollar profit to the IRS made on a bat they bought and resold...would you make a comment like that knowing a fellow collector wasn't turning in profits like "wow, guess we aren't following rules....what a disgrace and low life you are"...te

Just thought I'd throw my thoughts and opinion out there.....aahhhhh now I feel better.