PDA

View Full Version : BMH...if I could get your assistance

WadeInBmore
12-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Happy Holidays to you sir. I was wondering what information you have about Frank Thomas' LVS ordering...especially in 1990. Any information you can supply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

wade

godwulf
12-10-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have another question for Brian, and didn't want to start a whole other thread about it.

I've obtained (and seen others that I didn't get) Louisville Sluggers that have been used in movies and on t.v....like the "Conrad Dean" bat from Clubhouse that I bought the other day...and I was curious whether those people order the bats from you folks already inscribed that way, or if they get them blank on the barrel and put what they want on them.

Is there a division of H&B that provides custom bats to film companies and such, with character names and even fictional team names stamped on them there at the factory?

justinwc80
12-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Just wanted to check, are we supposed to post bat question in the ask about bat shipping records or is it preferred to post here where everyone can see the answers. I just posted in that thread but noticed there hasn't been a previous post since 28 Nov. Thanks guys and thanks Brian for all your help over the past year.

WadeInBmore
12-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Justin...

I can't post in that section :o

And yes the idea of posting like this is so that everyone can see it and gain the knowledge. People do it all the time and I think it is a great asset to this site and the collectors.

wade

justinwc80
12-10-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry just wanted to make sure I put mine in the right spot, thanks.