PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NY Yankees team signed ball

cjclong
12-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know why the 2009 New York Yankees team signed ball on the Steiner site does not appear to have Johnny Damon's signature? I looked at the list of names and they have the big ones like Jeter, ARod, Rivera, etc. At first I thought Jose Molina was the only one they didn't have listed and then I realized I didn't see Johnny Damon either. I had read earlier they were working on Matsui, but his name was on the list so I was surprisd I ddin't see Damon.

bottomofthe9thonline
12-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Your exactly right, I was just looking at the team signed stuff thinking they had about everyone this time around, but Damon is missing... no idea why.

legaleagle92481
12-07-2009, 04:33 PM
That is crazy, damon was a huge part of the team for all the money they want for those items you would think that they would include the signature of the number 2 hitter and starting leftfielder and with almost 2,500 career hits Damon is not exactely a lightweight.

cjclong
12-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Has anybody seen a ball that has all the Yankee players who appeared in the world series? Every one I have seen so far appears to be missing one or more players.