PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Indians 1994-2000 Photomatch Help Available

dcgreg25
12-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Last night I won the Lelands auction lot of approximately 3000 slides from the Cleveland Indians dating from 1994 to 2000. I should receive them in the next couple weeks.

If anyone has an Indians jersey (or other items) they are trying to photomatch I would be happy to help and sell you the slides (and/or large scans) at a VERY low cost to just recoup a little of my investment in the lot and the cost of converting the slides to electronic files. Drop me an email and I would be happy to help you out as I sort through the slides.

thomecollector
12-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I would have interest in the Thome slides...:D Lmk. Roger

gameused
12-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Greg,

Any Manny Ramirez slides? Let me know.

Thanks, Bobby
hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

dcgreg25
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
The slides just arrived from Lelands. Thankfully, they are well organized alphabetically. There are about 75-100 Ramirez slides and about 50+ Thome slides. I bought a slide scanner so I can scan the images in and email them to whomever is interested at a reasonable cost.

Roger and Bobby, drop me an email and let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for (year, jersey colors, bat colors) so I can go through and narrow them down and we can work something out. If anyone else is interested let me know as I would be happy to help out.