PDA

View Full Version : minor league wanted

dmbbfan
06-14-2006, 04:22 PM
i am looking for ANY items for all of the minor league teams from des moines iowa;

iowa cubs
oaks
des moines bruins
demons
boosters
champs, champs 2, champions
underwriters
poloticians
politicians
undertakers
midgets
hawkeyes
prohibitionists
colts
water cures
baseball club

i repeat!!!! i am looking for any and all items associated with these teams.

thank you much
craig

angrymuppet
06-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Since we are on the topic of minor league wants I figured I would let everyone know that the Pawtucket Red Sox (AAA) are selling 2005 BP and Road GAME USED jerseys on their website www.pawsox.com (http://www.pawsox.com) .

Does anyone know of other Minor League teams that do something similar?

www.jerseydave.com
07-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Hello, would you have any interest in a game used Jermaine Van Buren jersey? Please let me know..thanks..

David
Baseballrings100@aol.com
www.jerseydave.com (http://www.jerseydave.com)

suave1477
07-01-2006, 10:51 PM
AngryMuppet, the Brooklyn Cyclones (METS minor League) usually auction theres off during the Games. Sometimes they list them as an auction on there site. They have 1 listed right now.
3 big names came from this team - Scott Kazmir, Mike Jacobs, Yusmeiro Petit , a few others did too but haven't went far.

Staten Island Yankees (Yankees minor league) usually sell theres on there site at the end of the season.
5 big names came from this team - Willy Mo Pena, Robinson Cano, Melky Carbrera, Chin Mieng Wang, and Andy Phillips

angrymuppet
07-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Thanks suave. I am eyeing the game used Brooklyn Cyclones auction.

chakes89
07-02-2006, 11:33 PM
i dont know if this helps or not but the dayton dragons give away one game used jersey during every home game.

intheminors
07-24-2006, 11:38 PM
I have a game used blue Iowa Cubs #1 jersey.

E-mail me if interested.

intheminors@yahoo.com

www.intheminors.com (http://www.intheminors.com)

suave1477
07-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Angry Muppet if there is something you want from the Brooklyn Cyclones let me know they have live auctions at there games on the weekends they usually auction off a couple of Jerseys pants and jackets.

They usually just put up 1 jersey on there site but at the games they auction off a few things per game.

dmbbfan
09-12-2006, 11:34 PM
still looking for items from these des moines teams

craig

TNTtoys
09-13-2006, 09:35 AM
AngryMuppet, the Brooklyn Cyclones (METS minor League) usually auction theres off during the Games. Sometimes they list them as an auction on there site. They have 1 listed right now.
3 big names came from this team - Scott Kazmir, Mike Jacobs, Yusmeiro Petit , a few others did too but haven't went far.

Staten Island Yankees (Yankees minor league) usually sell theres on there site at the end of the season.
5 big names came from this team - Willy Mo Pena, Robinson Cano, Melky Carbrera, Chin Mieng Wang, and Andy Phillips

Let's not forget Mr. Brian Bannister!!!

Bannister was an All-Star for the Cyclones in 2003, going 4-1 with one save in 12 appearances (nine starts). In 46.0 innings, he allowed 27 hits, 12 runs, 11 earned, and 18 walks, while striking out 42. He allowed one run or less in nine of his 12 appearances. Opponents hit .173 against him that season, and his 2.15 ERA was best among Brooklyn starters. At the conclusion of the 2003 season, he was named to the NYPL and Baseball America post-season All-Star teams.

He has gone on to success at every level at which he has pitched. This year, starting the season with the New York Mets, Bannister made his major league debut with five-plus no-hit innings, and went on to go undefeated over his first five starts with a 2-0 record and 2.89 ERA, before an injury.

intheminors
09-13-2006, 11:23 AM
I put my Iowa Cubs BP jersey on ebay last ngiht because I never heard from you.

Thanks.

Kyle
www.intheminors.com (http://www.intheminors.com)

dmbbfan
09-14-2006, 01:46 PM
kyle,

thanks for letting me know its on ebay. i emailed you at the end of july but never head back. i was having some email probs at that time not sure what happened. i appreciate your effort though. i might just end up with it anyway, lol.

keep me posted if you happen to come across anything else.

sincerely
craig