11-24-2009, 08:27 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAAAAA he left, but hes having other people post for him LOL

TOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

skyking26
11-25-2009, 09:14 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAAAAA he left, but hes having other people post for him LOL

TOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
Happy holidays!

Admitedly, I miss the 1 on 1 with real collectors I see here. Email and phone, facebook are great, but not all inclusive. Skyking is still around, and thought he'd have fun. You are good my friend.

I think I'll just refrain from being a poster on topics as we all know where that leads, and I have no more time than anybody else for that...

Peace! RK

skyking26
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Still looking for uncracked, signed Maurer gamers with auto and inscription.

nomarmauerfan
12-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Still looking for uncracked, signed Maurer gamers with auto and inscription.

Skyking,
Outside of the Ironclad ones from 2006 (I believe there were 7 total), I can't imagine there's much out there. Staindsox's 2004 Rookie inscribed is a rarity. If Joe inscribes anything, he personalizes. I hope you find what you're looking for. But, you might want to find an unsigned first and wait for a private signing to come up to get it inscribed. Even back in the day that he was signing for charity (Dick's Sporting Goods - Gloves For Kids for the Boys and Girls Club), he was personalizing when inscribing anything. Just wanted to make you aware. Good luck in your search.

Mike

skyking26
12-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Skyking,
Outside of the Ironclad ones from 2006 (I believe there were 7 total), I can't imagine there's much out there. Staindsox's 2004 Rookie inscribed is a rarity. If Joe inscribes anything, he personalizes. I hope you find what you're looking for. But, you might want to find an unsigned first and wait for a private signing to come up to get it inscribed. Even back in the day that he was signing for charity (Dick's Sporting Goods - Gloves For Kids for the Boys and Girls Club), he was personalizing when inscribing anything. Just wanted to make you aware. Good luck in your search.

Mike
Thanks Mike. Unaware of Joe's signing tendencies. That said, keep me abreast of anything that falls in the uncracked area. Would prefer a bat that falls in a year of a batting crown, etc.

jobathenut
12-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Sorry to say NORMARFAN, as you seem to be a expert when it comes to the wonder kids items on here.But i go to twinsfest every year and see him sign inscriptions without personalizing.Including this past season when i got a signed bat for a friend of mine.He asked what i wanted signed on it and did'nt personalize it.And i saw others in line before and after me getting it signed with insciptions without personalizing.In fact in previous season they had a no personalizing rule.But they still do even if they say that.Now maybe you were just saying game used items.And if thats the case i apologize.:)
Skyking,

Mike

nomarmauerfan
12-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Joba,
I was referring to GU bats (like SkyKing is looking for). However, I have a friend that went to Joe's MVP news conference at the Dome. Upon Joe leaving, he stopped to sign. My friend asked him to inscribe 2009 MVP. Joe said, "Sorry, but, I'm under strict orders not to". Now, I'm not sure if that's because of his new deal with IMG. But, Joe wouldn't even personalize a 16x20. I think the days of any inscriptions are done. Maybe, you'll be lucky enough to snag one at Twinsfest, but, I'm not hopeful.

Mike

jobathenut
12-21-2009, 12:03 AM
normarfan-I figured you might be talking about game used items but was'nt sure.And it's funny that you said that about at his news conference.That he would'nt inscribe or even personalized.Because a friend of mine got him at the wild game (the night where he was there to drop the puck).And he got the kid to sign a puck and inscibed it 09 mvp.Maybe it depends how many people are around.As my friend got him when noone else was around to see him sign for him.I am not going to get him at twinsfest this year.Last year was crazy standing in line for that long.And this year with even more hype around him i am expecting people to stay over night to get him.Plus i have heard they are raising his prices also.I usually stand and get his autograph every twinsfest for my goddaughter but this year i will just tell her he is not there.:)
Joba,
I was referring to GU bats (like SkyKing is looking for). However, I have a friend that went to Joe's MVP news conference at the Dome. Upon Joe leaving, he stopped to sign. My friend asked him to inscribe 2009 MVP. Joe said, "Sorry, but, I'm under strict orders not to". Now, I'm not sure if that's because of his new deal with IMG. But, Joe wouldn't even personalize a 16x20. I think the days of any inscriptions are done. Maybe, you'll be lucky enough to snag one at Twinsfest, but, I'm not hopeful.

Mike