PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if Meigray.com will be having a Holiday sale this year???

Blitzmaster
11-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Got some money in my pocket and it is burnin' a hole!!!!!

Sonny25
11-23-2009, 02:00 AM
Not real sure.

But I am curious as to when they will be updating their NBA catalog.

kings418
11-23-2009, 02:10 AM
It looks like there may be a black Friday sale coming up. Meigray hinted on another forum that there may be some type of announcement in a day or 2. If I hear anything, I will post.

Vince

BarryMeisel
11-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Stay tuned for an announcement.

If you would like to be sure you're on our e-mail list, please send us an e-mail to sales@meigray.com with your e-mail address.

Sonny25, I'm not sure I know what you mean about updating our catalog.

Please LMK,

Thanks, Barry

Jules9
11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Here ya go:

MEIGRAY’S 2009 HOLIDAY SEASON SALE
“OUR CHANCE TO SAY THANKS”

Welcome to MeiGray’s 2009 Holiday Season. This year, it’s our chance to say thanks to all of you who make Game-Worn Jersey collecting the great hobby that it is. And we’re making Black Friday Extra Special!!!

When does the sale start? It depends.

• If you’ve pre-ordered an NHL, NBA or ECHL jersey from 2009-10,
IT STARTS NOW.

• The sale starts for everyone on Wednesday, November 25, at Noon.

• And make sure you read below what we’re doing on Black Friday!!

Now what’s the sale look like?

2008-2009 NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)
• Take 30% off any regular-season game-worn jersey in stock from 2008-09.
• Take 20% off any training camp, pre-season or practice jersey in stock from 2008-09.
• Take 10% off any game-issued jersey (GI) in stock from 2008-09.
2002-03 through 2007-08 NHL-MGG (meigray.com and nhlgameworn.com)
• Take 50% off any regular-season game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2007-08.
• Take 25% off any training camp, pre-season or practice jersey from 2002-03 thru 2007-08.
• Take 10% off any game-issued jersey (GI) in stock from 2002-03 through 2007-08.

AHL-MGG (meigray.com)
• Take 30% off any 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock (except Calder Cup Finals).
• Buy one 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock (except Calder Cup Finals) at full price, get one of equal or lesser value FREE.
• Take 20% off any 2009 Calder Cup Finals jerseys.
• Take 50% off any 2005-06, 2006-07, or 2007-08 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
• Take 50% off any pre-AHL-MGG Program AHL jerseys in stock.

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)
• Take 50% off any 2007-08 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
• Take 30% off any 2008-09 ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

2007-2008 and 2008-09 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2007-08.
• Take 30% off any jersey in stock from 2008-09.

2005-06 AND 2006-2007 NBA & MGG HARDWOOD CLASSICS (nbagameworn.com)
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

Dallas Mavericks, Memphis Grizzlies, New York Knicks, Toronto Raptors (meigray.com)
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2006-07 or earlier.

New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles (meigray.com)
• Take 50% off any Eagles or Giants jersey in stock.

MeiGray.com, pre-2002-03 Jerseys (Dallas Stars, Edm. Oilers, LA Kings, NJ Devils, NY Rangers, Phoenix Coyotes, Toronto Maple Leafs)
• Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

Equipment (meigray.com)
• Take 50% off NJ Devils, NY Rangers, Phoenix Coyotes and Portland Pirates equipment (sticks, skates, gloves, pads, pants, helmets) in stock. PHILA. FLYERS AND WASH. CAPS ARE NOT ON SALE.

And wait … there’s more on Black Friday!!!

For 24 hours only on 11/27/09, TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10 PERCENT OFF THE SALE PRICES ABOVE ON ALL JERSEYS WITH THE NUMBERS 11 OR 27 OR 9. This added bonus is only good for jerseys ordered on-line on Friday, November 27, 2009 from Midnight - 11:59 PM.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:

• Only jerseys numbered 11, 27 and 9 are specially discounted on Black Friday.
• Sale prices WILL NOT be honored to if orders are placed prematurely.
• Orders are not final until your jersey is shipped!!!
• 2009-10 ITEMS ARE NOT ON SALE.
• CONSIGNMENT ITEMS (Listed with an asterisk = *) ARE NOT ON SALE.
• SALE PRICES LOCK IN ONLY WHEN ITEMS ARE PAID IN FULL. We process credit cards manually, so you will only be charged the sale price even though your confirmation receipt lists the full price.
• CREDIT CARDS OR PAYPAL (sales@meigray.com) ONLY. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DECLINED, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT LOCK IN UNTIL THE DAY YOUR CREDIT CARD IS APPROVED.

Term and Conditions. Please Read Carefully
• Sale ends Wednesday, December 23, 11:59 p.m. ET.
• Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and shipping.
• All US and Canada orders paid in full by Monday, December 14 will be shipped to arrive by Tuesday, December 22.
• REMEMBER, CHRISTMAS FALLS ON FRIDAY, AND WE WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY, DECEMBER 24.
• Call toll-free, 888-463-4472, for descriptions of game use.
• Sale price adjustments will be made to on-line orders when we process in house.
• JERSEYS FROM 2009-10 ARE NOT ON SALE.
• CONSIGNMENT ITEMS MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK * ARE NOT ON SALE.
• ALL SALES FINAL. RETURNS NOT PERMITTED.
• THIS SALE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SALE.
• DISCOUNT COUPONS MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.
• GRAB BAG CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.
• NO LAYAWAYS. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED.
• If you are paying with PayPal, we will adjust your order if you are charged full price … or you can MANUALLY PAY WITH PAYPAL to sales@meigray.com.
• MEIGRAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL OR COMPUTER/WEBSITE GLITCHES. NO ORDER IS DEEMED CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED.

Sonny25
11-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Stay tuned for an announcement.

If you would like to be sure you're on our e-mail list, please send us an e-mail to sales@meigray.com with your e-mail address.

Sonny25, I'm not sure I know what you mean about updating our catalog.

Please LMK,

Thanks, Barry

Sorry, just noticed alot of new jerseys had been added.

Do you guys ever get any Nuggets stuff?

BarryMeisel
11-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately we don't have a team deal with the Nuggets.

Barry

yankees24
11-24-2009, 09:37 AM
hi Barry and happy holidays does the sale also include NBA game issue jerseys? thanks!

BarryMeisel
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Yes, it does.

Thanks.

costas
11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Barry, does the discount automatically show in the checkout process or will the price be adjusted after payment sent? I want to pay for an item with PayPal, so do I first submit the full amount and MeiGray will refund back the difference of the sale price? Thank you and happy holidays!

Swoboda4
11-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Barry,
Is there any large pieces of the Shea Foul pole for sale? I've been hearing that most, hopefully not all ,have been cut into foot long pieces. I didn't read through this thread but are Shea items also included in the sale?
Robert

BarryMeisel
11-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi Costas,

Either way works. We'll refund the PayPal difference if you put the full amount through when we process.

Or, you can order and state you are paying with check, then send the sale price total directly to sales@meigray.com

Thanks, Barry

Hi Swoboda,

We do have one piece of foul pole remaining in larger than 1-foot pieces, and depending upon how big a piece you want, we might be able to cut to fit your needs. Please call us toll-free, 888-463-4472, to discuss.

No, Shea items are not part of this sale.

Thanks, Barry

BarryMeisel
11-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi everybody,

What a day, nearly 100 orders already, and Black Friday 11/27/09, is still two days away. Thanks so much.

Thanks for your great response to our 2009 Holiday Sale, a sale that will continue into just before Christmas.

We began processing orders today, and will get back in gear Monday morning. If you've called or e-mailed questions, we'll get to them as quickly as possible.

If you've already ordered, we'll be shipping on Monday and Tuesday.

We are now closing for the Thanksgiving Day Weekend. But feel free to communicate via this Forum, as I will be staying in touch all weekend.

To all of you, from all of us, have a happy and healthy holiday.
Barry

markize
11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Barry,

I purchased 2 jerseys today, and got a confirmation email. It said the order wouldn't be complete till the credit card info was processed. Will I receive another email when the credit card is successfully processed? Thanks for the help, and for running an excellent sale like this!

Mark

BarryMeisel
11-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the order, Mark.
You'll only get notified if there's a problem.
If no problem, you'll likely see your jerseys late next week.

Thanks, Barry

Blitzmaster
12-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Barry, thank you for helping me to lighten my wallet! Been watching 1 jersey for about 4 months hoping nobody would get it.

markize
12-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Barry,

Just wanted to say THANKS! I got both jerseys on Tuesday, after they shipped on Monday....very fast. It was a pleasure to deal with you and your people-first class all the way. I think I have one jersey photomatched already. As a Redskins fan, it was difficult to purchase 2 Eagles jerseys, but D'Hani Jones was very cool to my wife and I when she was pregnant, and helped picking out our daughters name. Class act player who took time to spend with us personally, and has sent my daughter personalized pictures too.

Thanks again Barry, and co.

Mark