PDA

View Full Version : So, what's a fair price for us to use the Collector to Collector Classifieds?

MLB_Authentic
11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Looking at Chris's response to the last thread about the Collector to Collector Classifieds, its quite clear they plan to start charging us to use it. What does everyone think they are going to charge and what does everyone think should be charged?

STLHAMMER32
11-22-2009, 08:04 PM
$0 is my vote and not just because I'm a cheapskate i really feel it should be free.If they wanted to charge for the service I feel like it should have been that way from the beginning.

It's a great forum, knowledgeable collectors and good people...nobody on here asks for payment for their opinions or asks for payment for providing great photomatches. Countless hours are spent by collectors looking to help out fellow collectors without "fees". It's a great forum for many reasons and having a classified that everyone can use is one reason I joined this forum....let's keep things how they were.

If anyone feels they really owe something i bet Chris would except donations.

ChrisCavalier
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
We are in the process of reviewing this section. We will provide an update when things are decided. While we appreciate everyone's input, there really isn't a need for speculation at this point. Thanks again and we will provide an update as soon as possible.