PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Jim Thomas/Hoop Style?

encinorick
11-22-2009, 10:32 AM
Anyone know about these guys, apparently they sell game used basketball stuff. Thanks

33bird
11-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Yea. He's got a lot of jerseys. Do your homework though before purchasing.

Lokee
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I would concur. I had a no name gamer from a player for ale on ebay and he made me a low offer telling me that he would pay only this much because he had to turn it into another player to make any money and that took alot of time to do.

I would stay away personally.

otismalibu
11-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah, he has plenty of hoops jerseys listed. Gotta love those NOBs.
If there was a Customization section, this thread would be moved there.

topekabob
11-23-2009, 12:43 AM
I have purchased three NBA jerseys from Hoop Style and all three, upon pretty careful inspection and research, seem to be what was advertised. However, I go for year/style and don't care about player, so the ones I got were no-name players, used in preseason games. And, in one case, a "name" player was underneath the newer NOB of a complete no-name on the Kansas City Kings jersey. (Tom Burleson underneath Bobby Willis). He does have some styles that can be very difficult to find. Just my experience and am interested in hearing from others.

mfsquirrelmaster
11-23-2009, 02:06 AM
I was going to purchase a jersey from him at one time. I don't know if he still does this but at one time all of his jerseys on ebay only had pics of the back of the jersey with the tagging folded over so you could see that also in the pic. I sent him a message asking him if he could send me a pic of the front of the jersey. His reply was something to the effect of all the info I needed was in the picture and he didn't have time to take another pic. There are several thread on here about jerseys with wrong spacing and other issues that could be on the front of the jersey. Needless to say I passed on the jersey. If he was to busy to take a picture he was probably way to busy to ship a jersey to me.