PDA

View Full Version : ebay and gu items

gameu08
11-21-2009, 08:11 PM
did ebay take down game used sports memorabilia on their site..having trouble viewing it maybe im missing something????

cohibasmoker
11-21-2009, 08:17 PM
did ebay take down game used sports memorabilia on their site..having trouble viewing it maybe im missing something????

I've been having trouble all day. There seems to be a problem with the general search feature of eBay. Just about an hour ago, I bid on an item and won it. I got to the item through "My eBay". I had the item in my watch list and I did NOT have a problem at all bidding on it. Hopefully eBay won't cancel the sale.

Jim

gorilla777
11-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I am hitting the same problems, no search ability whether it is GU items or any other random searches. So good if you have bids out on things ending soon with less competition jumping it at the last second.

Ben

cohibasmoker
11-21-2009, 08:38 PM
I am hitting the same problems, no search ability whether it is GU items or any other random searches. So good if you have bids out on things ending soon with less competition jumping it at the last second.

Ben

How about if you're selling something?

Jim

halzeus
11-21-2009, 08:45 PM
I've been watching an item I never thought I would see for sale. I hope the search outage lasts long enough for me to get it without paying an arm and a leg.

If I was a seller, I would be really pissed though.

gorilla777
11-21-2009, 10:14 PM
You are right, not good if you are a seller with no views on searching your listing. And you know Ebay will not reconcile it either.

It seems to be back up now, by the way.

TNTtoys
11-21-2009, 10:53 PM
You are right, not good if you are a seller with no views on searching your listing. And you know Ebay will not reconcile it either.

It seems to be back up now, by the way.

No it's not. I just searched for MY OWN items for sale. I have 9 items listed right now, including 3 worth several hundred dollars. It is displaying that I have only 5 items for sale and is leaving out everything of value!!!

This has been going on for 12 hours now. It's disgusting.

chakes89
11-21-2009, 10:56 PM
What the hell is going on this week?

First the FAA, then Verizon Wireless, now eBay.

Are we being hacked by someone or something?