PDA

View Full Version : MOD: How long to get membership upgrade processed?

emann
11-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Chris or any GUU mods-

I paid the $50 to upgrade my account to "premium membership" status, about 2 weeks ago, I still can't log into any member sections, nor do I have the ability to post in other forums (it still says I don't have sufficient privileges), the LVS book, etc.

I emailed direct (to Chris) the next day, no response... I totally understand and sympathize that the auctions took a toll on time, but any rough timeline on this? If a month goes by since I paid the fee will it be pro-rated from the date I can actually use the extra features?

Thanks much in advance!

-John

mariner_gamers
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Chris or any GUU mods-

I paid the $50 to upgrade my account to "premium membership" status, about 2 weeks ago, I still can't log into any member sections, nor do I have the ability to post in other forums (it still says I don't have sufficient privileges), the LVS book, etc.

I emailed direct (to Chris) the next day, no response... I totally understand and sympathize that the auctions took a toll on time, but any rough timeline on this? If a month goes by since I paid the fee will it be pro-rated from the date I can actually use the extra features?

Thanks much in advance!

-John

This is interesting I sent some questions in the other night about upgrading and have not heard back either. Good to know I should probably wait a bit for them to catch-up on projects.

jobathenut
11-21-2009, 07:40 PM
MODS?-there are mods on this forum?:confused:

corsairs22
11-21-2009, 10:23 PM
I vaguely remember having a similar problem when I upgraded. I think I ended up changing my user name, and with the new user name I was able to access the previously hidden features. If you ever get the upgrade, you will probably find the book alone worth the effort.

ChrisCavalier
11-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Hello Gentlemen,

Sorry for not responding to this earlier on two fronts. First, regarding your post, I was sick on Saturday and am just now trying to catch up on a few things. I will check into this issue later today. On a preliminary check, it appears the system did not process the upgrade the way it should have which is why we didn't have record of it on our end.

Also, please accept my personal apology for the delay in getting this remedied. I thought your request was already handled but it wasn't. Ultimately, that is my fault and things as things were very busy with the auction. Again, I will check into this later today and get back to you. As always, we will make sure you are treated fairly if we caused and inconvenience.

In the interim, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions.

emann
11-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks Chris- I'll look for your email later tonight...

ChrisCavalier
11-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks Chris- I'll look for your email later tonight...
Hello John,

I sent you an email and left you a voicemail. Please feel free get back to me at your convenience.