PDA

View Full Version : Brett Wallace Game Used Items

ballofbases@hotmail.com
11-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Is anyone looking for Brett Wallace items? A friend of mine has the opportunity to buy game used spikes, fielding gloves, and batting gloves of Brett's from 2009. He obviously isn't interested in everything, but may not be able to do anything unless he buys everything and was interested in someone possibly going in with him to buy items. Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks!

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

elliottmse
11-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Michael:

Tell your friend to hold firm on his original offer to Brett's "director of marketing". I know of two other guys who have tried to offer fair pricing to Brett only to have the price jacked by his rep. In both cases, once the higher price was passed upon, the "director" came back with a lower price, eventually even getting back to the original offer once the buyer had moved on to another player.

I think Brett is a solid prospect and a nice kid, but the prices sought by his "representation" are unreal!

ballofbases@hotmail.com
12-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Got some more info in the Brett Wallace game used items. It now includes spikes, fielding gloves, batting gloves and bats. Email me asap if interested in anything. A decision will be made on everything by the end of the week.

Thanks!

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com