PDA

View Full Version : RAMS helmet question!!!

Blitzmaster
11-16-2009, 01:27 AM
I recently bought a late 80's Rams helmet and everything looks good, all dates match(clips, mask and shell) but I have a question. Did the Rams ever paint their helmets? I have a couple of them and have searched numerous pictures and cannot find one where the earpad rivets have been painted over. Also, the warning decal is correct but placed of the the right side.......everything I have seen from that era has the warning decal in the middle rear. Any help from the pros would be appreciated. Thanks, Chris

aeneas01
11-16-2009, 09:02 AM
I recently bought a late 80's Rams helmet and everything looks good, all dates match(clips, mask and shell) but I have a question. Did the Rams ever paint their helmets? I have a couple of them and have searched numerous pictures and cannot find one where the earpad rivets have been painted over. Also, the warning decal is correct but placed of the the right side.......everything I have seen from that era has the warning decal in the middle rear. Any help from the pros would be appreciated. Thanks, Chris

send me an email with scans and i'll help you out - livie@horizoncable.com