PDA

View Full Version : Sami Salo or Clark Gillies or Trevor Linden?

gingi79
11-14-2009, 01:41 AM
I realize their is as many items dedicated to hockey as Bull riding on this forum but does anyone know where I can get (In no order):

1) A Black/White/Red Skate Logo Vancouver Canucks Trevor Linden with MeiGray Documentation (or photomatch/ excellent providence)

2) A Clark Gillies Blue or White NY Islanders with MeiGray Documentation (or photomatch/ excellent providence)

3) A Sami Salo #63 Blue Jokerit Helsinki with Clown Face with Team Letter or similar

4) A Sami Salo #32 Purple Detroit Vipers with Team Letter or similar

5) A Sami Salo 1998-2002 White Ottawa Senators with Team Letter or similar

6) A Sami Salo 2000-2002 Black Alternate Ottawa Senators with Team Letter or similar

7) A Sami Salo 2002 to 2006 Alternate Orca Gradient Vancouver Canucks with Team Letter or similar

8) Any Sami Salo jersey with a special patch (Katrina, Garth Brooks, Hockey Fights Cancer, "A", or any random patch the Senators might have worn during his tenure) These are really not that interesting to me but if I obtain the above 4 Salo shirts, I may gain interest.

9) Any Vancouver Canucks Game Worn, Game Used, Team Issued, Game Issued (Basically pick your title for "Owned by the Canucks for game usage whether they did or not) with Team Letter or similar from the 1993/94 season WITH the 2 PTS FG patch and/or the Stanley Cup Finals Patch. My First Born child is offered for a Trifecta of Pavel Bure/Trevor Linden/Kirk McClean. If it can be photomatched to the picture of Linden hugging McClean, I'll throw in my wife :D