PDA

View Full Version : Locker Name Plates

skyking26
11-12-2009, 05:11 PM
For those into Locker Nameplates of their favorite players; I just got a forwarded sales list of all the Tigers players from soup to nuts... I think the prices are fine. $100 for Kaline? Not bad on a HOF'er... Lower guys are $25...

RK

ironmanfan
11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
do you know if these nameplates are from their actual player career or from more recently (i.e. OldTimers Day, Fantasy Camp, etc.)?

nomo121
11-12-2009, 05:58 PM
These are from current players, from the 2nd half of the season.

ironmanfan
11-12-2009, 08:02 PM
did Al Kaline make a comeback? (just kidding)

larry bourget
11-12-2009, 11:58 PM
did Al Kaline make a comeback? (just kidding)

He might have to, with the recent Tiger rumour mill, of unloading marketable players like Granderson, Jackson, Inge to reduce the payroll and fill holes,...... because of Dumb'rowski's bad contracts on Bonderman,Ordonez,Robertson,Willis,Guillen,Cabrera .

LB

skyking26
11-13-2009, 12:10 AM
He might have to, with the recent Tiger rumour mill, of unloading marketable players like Granderson, Jackson, Inge to reduce the payroll and fill holes,...... because of Dumb'rowski's bad contracts on Bonderman,Ordonez,Robertson,Willis,Guillen,Cabrera .

LB
Time to search for a new GM. Trading away the core players is just the ultimate in stupidity.... Say hello to a decline in Ticket sales!