PDA

View Full Version : Historic Auction - Michael Clayton - FAKE

jake33
06-11-2006, 03:33 PM
James, I have given you since 6/7/06 to REPLY TO ME OR CALL ME BACK and it is obvoiusly not a priority to you to take care of this ----

THIS WAS THe email I sent historic auctions, also READ my post about the problem with auction house, Eric... This should not be deleted, not only have I emailed James a number of times with NO RESPONSE but I have left 3 phone messages with NOT a single returned call....

----------------------

I firmly believe that particular jersey is completely fraudulent. I have 24 game worn Tampa Bay Bucs jerseys ranging from various seasons and I have collecting for 6 years...

The Clayton jersey you have listed has these major flaws...

Spandex sides - The Buccaneers have had the Denver Broncos style spandex sides since 2002 when reebok took over as their manufacturer. Meaning that the spandex sides CURVE into the jersye towards the top of the jersey, THEY DO NOT go up straight up like your jersey does.

Numbers - the orange and black outline on the numbers is too thin.

Collar and Sleeves, the Buccaneers have BLACK SILK spandex collars and sleeves, they are NOT the material that is on that jersey.

I have EVERY single Buccaneers game on video from 2004 and I went and viewed footage from every single game and i cannot find him wearing that exact jersey at all.

Blue Hit marks? On the photos you have the jersey shows blue hit amrks, the only game Bucs wore red in that season where they had an opponent wearing BLUE was vs. Carolina, - i went threw the whole game in photos AND picture and the jerseys do not match up whatsoever

Where did you aquire this jersey? I noticed that you are in St. pete's, do you have a line on other Buccaneers game worn jerseys at all?

Jake

jake33
06-11-2006, 03:34 PM
James, that is FINE if you do not have an answer for me regarding the clayton jeryey, but AT LEAST SHOW ME some respect and reply to a message. Is that asking too much from a legitmate company?

amex46
06-18-2006, 02:37 PM
great points. not the only jersey where questions are being asked.