PDA

View Full Version : rkgibson

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
please dont buy the vilma jersey!

i want it so bad, i am the biggest saints fan and u have like 1284y3942352134241 jerseys and i have 1

pleaseeeeeee

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 07:46 PM
o my god dude u are so greedy, most of us dont have thousands of dollars to be throwing out

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 07:53 PM
no, he couldnt be fine with just one saints jersey for 5,000 dollars

he has to take away a saints jersey from a 16 year old and spend what another 2000 dollars on stuff that has no meaning to him what so ever and will probably turn around and sell it

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 07:56 PM
oh god, now i just bid over a thousand dollars..my mom will kill me

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
if someone could contact him and tell him to bid over me that wuld b great. there is no way i can pay that money. thanks

camarokids
11-09-2009, 08:26 PM
link?? what jersey???

kylehess10
11-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Why would you bid on something knowing you don't have the money for it? Then why would you call someone out for just bidding on it? I can't afford 99% of the stuff I want for my collection, but I don't call people out who do get it. Otherwise I'd be picking fights with everyone on this forum. It just doesn't make sense

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Why would you bid on something knowing you don't have the money for it? Then why would you call someone out for just bidding on it? I can't afford 99% of the stuff I want for my collection, but I don't call people out who do get it. Otherwise I'd be picking fights with everyone on this forum. It just doesn't make sense

i could get it for 805, then he bid up to 1052, i was tryin to see how much he bid on it..and i accidentally got the high bid..

treant985
11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
so where is this auction??

hiflyer56
11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Why in the world would you do that? When people do that they take a big risk and sometimes end up winning things they cant afford...

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Why in the world would you do that? When people do that they take a big risk and sometimes end up winning things they cant afford...

yeah stupid decision by me :mad:

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 08:57 PM
its on nfl auctions..i wanted it so bad, but thats alot of money

treant985
11-09-2009, 08:58 PM
maybe you can work out some deal with the guy whose bid you beat, where he'll pay for part of it now, then you send him the jersey, then he pays for the rest of it after that.

that way you can actually afford to pay the auction house and dont have to go borrow money from mom, but you dont end up with the jersey either...

treant985
11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=110350547&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=110697257

are you blackandgoldgirl? if not, you got outbid

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 09:01 PM
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=110350547&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=110697257

are you blackandgoldgirl? if not, you got outbid

yep thats me lol

treant985
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM
still an hour left....just dont bid anymore and maybe someone will beat you

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM
still an hour left....just dont bid anymore and maybe someone will beat you

thats what ima do, cuz i dont think my mom will b cool with this amount of money

NYRangers
11-09-2009, 09:21 PM
This post is a prime example of why kids shouldn't eat too much sugary cereal.

nickacs
11-09-2009, 09:24 PM
thats what ima do, cuz i dont think my mom will b cool with this amount of money

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4576/facepalmpo2.gif

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 09:30 PM
lol this thread is useless, i orignally started it because i thought he may have only bid the minimum up against me..then i noticed he bid like 300 more dollars and i got really mad..then i made a mistake lol this sucks

treant985
11-09-2009, 09:35 PM
well you just got outbid so thats the end of it (hopefully....)

Gremillion, j
11-09-2009, 09:42 PM
well you just got outbid so thats the end of it (hopefully....)

yep lol

nickacs
11-09-2009, 09:47 PM
lol this thread is useless

Bingo! :D

treant985
11-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Bingo! :D

It was entertaining for about 30 minutes, though, when we weren't sure whether the original poster was gonna have to pay $1000 for a jersey they couldn't afford....

xpress34
11-10-2009, 12:48 AM
REALLY?!?!?!

This event actually just took place???

please dont buy the vilma jersey!

i want it so bad, i am the biggest saints fan and u have like 1284y3942352134241 jerseys and i have 1

pleaseeeeeee

o my god dude u are so greedy, most of us dont have thousands of dollars to be throwing out

no, he couldnt be fine with just one saints jersey for 5,000 dollars

he has to take away a saints jersey from a 16 year old and spend what another 2000 dollars on stuff that has no meaning to him what so ever and will probably turn around and sell it

Okay, so this bidder just RIPS on another bidder calling them GREEDY and then accuses them of TAKING something from them that doesn't even belong to them in the 1st place???

oh god, now i just bid over a thousand dollars..my mom will kill me

if someone could contact him and tell him to bid over me that wuld b great. there is no way i can pay that money. thanks

So NOW, this bidder bids money they DON'T have (you DO realize that a bid is a BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT? - 16 or not, you have access to a computer, so SOMONE who knows you is RESPONSIBLE!)

i could get it for 805, then he bid up to 1052, i was tryin to see how much he bid on it..and i accidentally got the high bid..

If you can't afford it, DON"T place the bid!

lol this thread is useless, i orignally started it because i thought he may have only bid the minimum up against me..then i noticed he bid like 300 more dollars and i got really mad..then i made a mistake lol this sucks

NO, you started this thread to RIP on another bidder because they can afford something that you can't. And I don't think you wer trying to see what he bid, I think you were figuring if you can't afford it and he can, you're just going to try to bump his bid to make it cost him even more - only your plan didn't work!

In the future - if you can't afford what you're about to type in, DON'T DO IT!

- Chris

Capital-Sports
11-10-2009, 01:39 AM
I wonder how many items bid on and win when the prices were risen from kids who can't afford it?

I know when I was 16, I didn't go into forums and post stupid pointless threads about something I bid on and hope someone didn't out bid me.

Matter of fact, when I was 16, I was dealing heavy into cards and memorabilia which paid for my car and my finances with girls and parties.

I think this thread is funny, though imature.

TODAY IS THE MARINE CORPS 234TH BIRTHDAY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH

Capital-Sports
11-10-2009, 01:41 AM
damn need an edit button. I'm sure you can read through my grammar mistakes.....

Gremillion, j
11-12-2009, 12:22 AM
REALLY?!?!?!

This event actually just took place???

Okay, so this bidder just RIPS on another bidder calling them GREEDY and then accuses them of TAKING something from them that doesn't even belong to them in the 1st place???

So NOW, this bidder bids money they DON'T have (you DO realize that a bid is a BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT? - 16 or not, you have access to a computer, so SOMONE who knows you is RESPONSIBLE!)

If you can't afford it, DON"T place the bid!

NO, you started this thread to RIP on another bidder because they can afford something that you can't. And I don't think you wer trying to see what he bid, I think you were figuring if you can't afford it and he can, you're just going to try to bump his bid to make it cost him even more - only your plan didn't work!

In the future - if you can't afford what you're about to type in, DON'T DO IT!

- Chris

i have the money..it was just way more than i wanted to spend..if i won i could buy it but i was hoping i didnt..and yeah rkgibson has way too much stuff

Gremillion, j
11-12-2009, 12:24 AM
I wonder how many items bid on and win when the prices were risen from kids who can't afford it?

I know when I was 16, I didn't go into forums and post stupid pointless threads about something I bid on and hope someone didn't out bid me.

Matter of fact, when I was 16, I was dealing heavy into cards and memorabilia which paid for my car and my finances with girls and parties.

tired of people sayin i cant afford it..i could..but my mom would get pissed if i spent over thousand dollars on a jersey..damn and i would have bought it for 800 but rkgibson has to bid on everything and jack up prices

Gremillion, j
11-12-2009, 12:25 AM

and im sure if u were dealing heavy into cards..you probably didnt have many girls or go to parties..u were probably a nerd..just sayin

Capital-Sports
11-12-2009, 02:58 AM
and im sure if u were dealing heavy into cards..you probably didnt have many girls or go to parties..u were probably a nerd..just sayin

Haha your crazy "Lil man"

You migth have a stereotype image in your head, but thats not me.

Oh, and by the way, when you were learning how to color in between the lines, I was in combat (Not your "cool" little video games) getting shot at and shooting back..

Hey I think your moms calling, its time for bed.

jobathenut
11-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Its a 16 year old girl.And with all due respect to you and your service to our country.What does your comment about being in actual combat have to do with this.:confused:
Haha your crazy "Lil man"

You migth have a stereotype image in your head, but thats not me.

Oh, and by the way, when you were learning how to color in between the lines, I was in combat (Not your "cool" little video games) getting shot at and shooting back..

Hey I think your moms calling, its time for bed.

Neely8
11-12-2009, 11:06 AM
And what does this troll's bashing of Roger Gibson have to do with anything either??

dcgreg25
11-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Mods, any interest in locking this thread before it gets further out of hand?