PDA

View Full Version : Here's one you don't see often!

NEFAN
11-09-2009, 07:53 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/My-NFL-Team-Affiliation_W0QQitemZ290368294001QQcmdZViewItemQQp tZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439b4c8c71

TriplexXxSports
11-09-2009, 08:19 AM
I know how he feels. I'd put him on our wagon but unfortunately we are looking just about as sorry as Carolina these days.

capitalssticks
11-09-2009, 09:28 AM
im a redskins fan, maybe i should do the same

athletics61
11-09-2009, 09:07 PM
I am a Rams fan, but in all honesty I can't bring myself to favor another NFL team. I have loved the Rams since 1973 and have been just as loyal when they were winning and when they were bad, and it is pretty bad right now. I feel real fans stick to their teams regardless of record.

Just my opinion.

Don

legaleagle92481
11-10-2009, 09:43 AM
The glory is in the struggle. Part of the deal of being a fan is there will be good times and bad and alot of times alot of bad but it just makes it all the more worth it when the team finally wins. Imagine how good Red Sox fans must have felt in 2004 and White Sox fans must have felt in 2005 after not having won since the 1910's. Or Cardinals fans last year after their team went to a Super Bowl. Or Blackhawks fans when their team made it to the Western Conference Finals last spring. Or Rays fans after their team made it to the 2008 World Series. Heck even the Patriots had alot of lean years before their current run and the Yankees were terriable from the mid 80's until the early 90s. My favorite teams are the Jets (no Super Bowl apperances in 40 years), Mets, Islanders and Knicks and even though none of them have exactely set the world on fire lately with the exception of the 06 Mets I love them just the same. I live in New York and it made me sick how many people who at the start of the season did not like the Yankees suddenly jumped on the band wagon and became rabid fans because they were doing so well.