PDA

View Full Version : 2009 World Series Yankee Jerseys

WOODFERN
11-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Would anyone happen to know if Steiner will be getting and selling any of the Yankees game worn home or away jerseys? Any infomation would be a help. Thanks!

DonFan23
11-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Would love to know as well - but it seems that I never get any Steiner GU emails any more.

Looks like nobody there wants my business.

BULBUS
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Would love to know as well - but it seems that I never get any Steiner GU emails any more.

Looks like nobody there wants my business.

Me too. All I get are emails with autographed items, the same email from 3 or 4 different salesman. How do they sell all those game used bats? They never list any of them on their website. If you reading this Steiner, please put me back on your GAME USED list.

Thanks,
Chris
donnie23fan at yahoo.com

larry bourget
11-09-2009, 10:40 AM
I think that went out with Bob Malandro, the best who worked at Steiner for Game Used., all i got since was emails on overpriced collectibles in general, i since have UNSUBSCRIBED to Steiner emails because of it. My advice would be call and personally talk to a rep, ask for Brook Cowan, when stuff comes in he will call you. He's very organized.

LB

nickacs
11-09-2009, 10:57 AM
I emailed Steiner off their website via their 'General questions' link and got a response back from a Mr. Schissler for Steiner that they will indeed be getting Yankee World Series game-worn jerseys very soon.

All the big-name players will be in the $30-$40k range. He mentioned Jeter will be $40k.
He also mentioned that people will have to commit to buying the WS jeresys and put their name in a drawing to win and buy it. So, looks like no outright buying of the WS jerseys, but more lottery style.

So, start getting your checkbooks ready! And you guys thought the JOSports Sanchez and Favre jerseys for $20-$25k was too much! LOL..

mbenga28
11-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I used to like the Yankees, but it ended when they entered into their partnership with Steiner.