PDA

View Full Version : Yankees 09 team ball...no Arod?

murfsteve25
11-05-2009, 07:17 PM
I know this should go in the autos section...but id like to get some eyes on this. Its a 2009 team ball with a minimum of 20 players on it, but no Arod. At least thats what it seems like. His name isnt mentioned in the item description, so I wonder if there is an agreement worked out between Steiner and Arod to get him on this ball. If they can get him on there, id say the price of a little over 3 grand is reasonable, but without him id say deff not! opinions?

http://www.steinersports.com/new-york-yankees-team-signed-2009-ws-logo-baseball-le-250

scootmagroot
11-05-2009, 09:37 PM
At that price you should get all players on the WS roster, plus individual signed balls by every player on the 40 man roster, plus a game used jersey, bat and hat from one player.

metsbats
11-05-2009, 09:57 PM
If Arod is on the ball the price would be $1,000 more:D

allstarsplus
11-05-2009, 10:47 PM
ARod and Matsui and almost all the players except AJ Burnett and Molina are on the new WS balls, jerseys, bats, and photos.

I just bought a jersey and ball. Prices seem about right.

skyking26
11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
I know this should go in the autos section...but id like to get some eyes on this. Its a 2009 team ball with a minimum of 20 players on it, but no Arod. At least thats what it seems like. His name isnt mentioned in the item description, so I wonder if there is an agreement worked out between Steiner and Arod to get him on this ball. If they can get him on there, id say the price of a little over 3 grand is reasonable, but without him id say deff not! opinions?

http://www.steinersports.com/new-york-yankees-team-signed-2009-ws-logo-baseball-le-250
Are you Steve Millard from OH?

cjclong
11-06-2009, 04:02 PM
The email Steiner sent out after the Series win said 24 names and included ARod as one. Wonder why they didn't get AJ Burnett and Molina if that happened. I wouldn't think they were so big they would have a deal that would prohibit them from signing. Andrew, did you check to Steiner to get the names of who signed the WS ball and who did not since you seem to know?

murfsteve25
11-08-2009, 09:50 AM
how do you know there is no ARod on the baseball. Did you call them? At that price I expect all 25 on the roster plus injured players and coach giraldi on the sweetspot.

Read the link i provided...Arod is not in the description. You would think he would be

murfsteve25
11-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Are you Steve Millard from OH?

No i am Steven Murphy but yes i am from Ohio, currently in Japan tho.

allstarsplus
11-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I heard the final count was 27 sigs which includes Girardi and some coaches too.