PDA

View Full Version : lets play 6 degrees of separation..

OaklandAsFan
11-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Ok today at the Arizona Fall League game. Desert Dogs vs the Peoria Saguaros. Lance Zawadski (Padres) broke a bat and I got it from him after the game. It was a George Kattaras (Red Sox) bat. It is from this season as it has the 125th anniversary logo stamped on it and if I am reading the code on the knob was manufactured 8/18/09. How in the world would Lance have ended up with this bat? The Padres and the Sox don't even play on the same team together here in the AFL.

dnrapp
11-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Ok today at the Arizona Fall League game. Desert Dogs vs the Peoria Saguaros. Lance Zawadski (Padres) broke a bat and I got it from him after the game. It was a George Kattaras (Red Sox) bat. It is from this season as it has the 125th anniversary logo stamped on it and if I am reading the code on the knob was manufactured 8/18/09. How in the world would Lance have ended up with this bat? The Padres and the Sox don't even play on the same team together here in the AFL.

they were both drafted by the Padres so they may have crossed paths along the way.